Alphabetical stories

Hide and Seek

393393 views44 comments33 favs

In September she had been wise.

hide the dildos

14741474 views66 comments00 favs

her: what are you worried about? me: the dog sitter.

High Beings (including a few of the more mundane facets around)

832832 views77 comments66 favs

would absolutely love to hear from you singing as careless as a cat choir as you make your fingertip wishes well known to the dishwasher night,want you to be ever so playful with your environments as you please. While (those)…

High Court Hears Arguments in Right-to-Watch-World Series Case

541541 views00 comments00 favs

The U.S. Supreme Court today heard arguments on a legal issue that tears the nation apart every October: Does the Constitution protect the right of male fans to watch the fall classic even if they have no rooting interest in either team involved?

High Definitions

989989 views00 comments00 favs

"What the hell does profligate mean?!" He shouted.

High Fives

832832 views44 comments44 favs

They pull up to the curbside and he jumps out to shake the hands in that familiar men’s grasp/shake they do when saluting each other. If that isn’t his daughter it should be, the one sitting in his car, with her door wide open.

High Jinks

10151015 views00 comments00 favs

“Gorgonzolla!” The remnant croaked, his eyes wild as he thrust an open hand in Jaffron's direction. A burst of energy tilted Jaffron's pod on its axis and sent it hurtling backwards...

High Notes

795795 views22 comments00 favs

Jazzy midnights twisted like DNA

High School Bards Face Tough Summer of Two-a-Day Practices

11561156 views44 comments11 fav

Joe Don followed the route taken by an increasing number of Texas teenage jocks whose football glory days are prematurely cut short and joined his high school's Cowboy Poet Squad.

High Tide, Low Time

947947 views00 comments00 favs

The shoreline was further inland than he remembered, a good thirty feet or so since his last visit. He stood in waist deep water — the waves of the emerald green Gulf tumbling upon his pale white torso. He had always been disappointed with the beach as a child.…

Highway 17 South

937937 views1919 comments1111 favs

did I read that right?

Highway Robbery

11641164 views11 comment00 favs

I knew her face but not her hair, at least not the right way up.

Him

11111111 views00 comments11 fav

He is poised erect before me. I take pleasure in soft skin that does not betray the strength of his cock, firm and yet vulnerable beneath my fingertips. With my hands, I coax him to his full length, girth. Tonight I ignore the heat of my Delta and bow my head in worship…

Him and his Father

13081308 views55 comments11 fav

Snow was falling. People passed by the window and wore large coats. Inside, Alex stood in front of the window and watched.

Hindsight

957957 views44 comments33 favs

You were a mine field

Hip Hop

11521152 views11 comment00 favs

Kenya Williams, eight years old, was out of bed before anyone else in her family, even Grandpa. It was Easter Sunday. She had a mission of mercy to carry out. She dressed quietly and tiptoed past her mama’s bedroom. She dared not wake her new daddy, who w

Hip-Hop Elephants of the Golden Palace

925925 views22 comments22 favs

Hello floaty word man / suspended in smoke / chortling coughing with collapsing colon / spraying sounds into the day / making it night and ending the line

Hip-Hop Lit: New and Noteworthy

10311031 views44 comments33 favs

Her son was doubtless the biggest wanksta that ever went to Andrew Jackson in the whole crumby history of the school.

Hippie Mix

911911 views00 comments00 favs

Let us talk granola and improvising on the margins of munchies and breakfast.

Hiro

10421042 views00 comments00 favs

I Charles had always been bad at small talk, especially when the other person wasn't helping by taking part. “What're we doing after this?” He asked. Hiro's reply was to frown at…

His Bus

901901 views00 comments00 favs

He'd always considered it his bus.

His Days

18521852 views2626 comments1616 favs

I thought to tell him I do not love raspberries, but blueberries, but he did not attend to the things I loved.

His Disposition

965965 views22 comments00 favs

"Oh, God. What do we say?..."

His Essay on the Meaning of Poetry

10571057 views66 comments44 favs

Poetry is conceit; emotional, intellectual or technical.

His Father’s Statement

11371137 views33 comments33 favs

He didn't want to read his father's statement. Yet still he lingered, poised over the kitchen table, where his father had left it.

His First and Only: A Love Story for Halloween

908908 views00 comments00 favs

It was the woman, Mary Lou Compton, that he cared about. They would've been happily married by now if Bryce hadn't killed his Uncle Ned.

His Heart’s In the Right Place

697697 views22 comments00 favs

Andy was puzzled. “Why, then, does everyone say my heart is in the right place?” “I think that’s just an expression,” Doc said. “It should not be taken literally.”

His house

915915 views77 comments55 favs

His house incubates memories. As he sleeps, they hatch.His house is neither here nor there. It occupies a space between watchfulness and insomnia. Grey birds nest on its roof.His house is a refuge from everything except himself. The floor, walls, roof are fat with him.…

His Laugh is My Yellow (or explaining skin color to a six-year-old boy)

10981098 views55 comments44 favs

Max is the color of burnt caramelized sugar the sweet crust that decorates our bright enameled pots.

His Master's Voice

8989 views99 comments44 favs

...