Most recent stories

Expiration Date

10391039 views00 comments00 favs

Ever since they switched from paper scripts to the little rubber balls branded with code I have been inundated with sickness.

March Tenth, Two Thousand And Thirteen

892892 views00 comments00 favs

But the things I do know are the ways we've changed since we'd fallen into each other.

The Silent Night

790790 views00 comments00 favs

The Silent Night …

The Prison

686686 views00 comments00 favs

He sat uncomfortably in the hard plastic chair and his eyes glanced quickly from one face to the next. The room was small, contained only one window and felt as if it was encroaching on him. It was hard for him to discern what exactly was in the room unless he focused his…

Versus

12361236 views44 comments33 favs

She vs her.

Traumathurge

10281028 views00 comments00 favs

From Berlin to Arcturus. I squeeze Sevigny’s wrist, wish Izzy could be here, but she’s melting salt in Utah. We were on our way to Los Angeles. I’ve booked the horror room.

A Black Cat

13101310 views66 comments44 favs

And then, and then, and then! After all that, this. After all that bullshit with her Dad, the Associate Principal, the idiotic counselor, and that psychotic police officer, after all that, this: a dead black cat. Blocking her path! Right in the middle of the street! …

Enemies Are Taken Care Of?

704704 views22 comments00 favs

A waiter at the café was saying “I’m opening the curtain here behind your back Is that okay?” “Go ahead,” I told him. “It’s all right” “Enemies are taken care of?” “They already got everything,” I said Suddenly both of us were laughi

Happy Is a Poem

10701070 views1212 comments77 favs

no need to write it if you/ live it, conscious of the light, the/ shape, the sound, the taste, and shadow.

The Madness of the Gods

13551355 views00 comments00 favs

“Have you heard about Lucius?” The lawyer turned to the carpenter. “They say he's gone mad. Just gone; the madness of the gods.” Sitting in the barbershop were the former two, one in his forties and the other of his fifties; a gray-haired…

Arcana Magi Pure Vol.3 - c.4

11231123 views00 comments00 favs

A pair of flowers leaned on each other, almost holding one another, their petals hanging off by the edge. Emi touched one of the petals to hold it up, but the dark mist appeared and made it fall off.

Resistance

893893 views99 comments11 fav

I can no longer conjure the sweetness of a plum

The I Hate to Fuck Book

27312731 views33 comments11 fav

This book is for those who have learned that sex is one of life's unpleasant experiences--like paying taxes, or renewing a driver's license--that does not become less painful through repetition.

The Inspector Pays a Visit

10561056 views44 comments33 favs

I'm not generally a believer. But I do sense things. I see things.

Neverfull

652652 views00 comments00 favs

Neverfull There are still things out there I haven't seen— a mere tadpole blindly clinging to the base of the pond. I reach for every star in the inkwell but none are close enough— even on toes tickling the edge you'll never…

What It Takes

835835 views22 comments22 favs

So tell me what it takes. // My wallet is so fat / I sit lopsided.

###moth#7###

11011101 views22 comments22 favs

what was she like you ask? smarter than me for instance she could type alot faster. and she didn’t worry constantly about being poor or having a family looking over her shoulder. maybe that’s what she did with boys. 17 years later and she is in my bed

PTSD

12191219 views22 comments22 favs

My therapist told me I have post traumatic stress disorder My uncle had that He fought in the war I guess I fought in my own kind Not between countries Between children and father Between husband and wife Between addiction and sobriety When my father got…

Lizard Back

14841484 views55 comments66 favs

The lizard is like wearing wings on my back, makes me fly like a dragon in my dreams, which I have all day long, while looking at you, talking to you, right now, having dreams in some part of my head. I'd like to stick out my tongue and lick the part of m

Laughing and Looking for Love

13831383 views99 comments77 favs

"Think of every sexual partner you've ever had. I'm nothing like them. Unless you've ever slept with a bulimic German cellist called Elsa."

Saturday at the Pre-owned Super Store

858858 views88 comments77 favs

We do not want to be here. Need ensnares/ and pulls us. We put on its tightened face/ which mirrors what each guest will wear

The Look

19931993 views3939 comments2929 favs

He looks in silence and he looks with longing.

Flamboozled in the Beak

10201020 views00 comments00 favs

I was looking for an inn to get a cup of calf soup before jacking ribs at the mutton joint. Feng calls, running numbers on an engine zone out in the valley.

Short Cuts

745745 views00 comments00 favs

Her through the phone line, a pause, a hold in her voice. Mom. The things we miss as adults, the turns of phrase, the little pauses. The in between of conversations are opportunities are avenues, five lane highways where we can be…

No One

833833 views00 comments00 favs

No One The city he abandoned lies below him. It's been years, so many tears. He admires the remains of the White City, The Shed, rooted ahead. He jaunts through Roosevelt Train station, hassled by the acrid stench pollinating the area. I…

Poetry & Poets

850850 views33 comments11 fav

“I’ve read your blog recently,” my friend told me over waffles and cold potato salad at 10PM, “and something strange is going on in there.”

3 Briefs

736736 views66 comments66 favs

Everything is on Time’s menu

notes from a dream

651651 views00 comments00 favs

Sorry to disturb. Have you seen God in here?No, not of lately, no. Shit.Why, is it urgent?Kind of. Would a cup of tea be of any help?Always. Man in the living room goes in the kitchen, space and time suddenly shift, man in dream does not know where he is, man…

Ruptured, Weeps the Hole: The End (ELECTRIC DELIRIUM 10)

10321032 views22 comments00 favs

She dips a toothpick in ink, running prick over paper, simply to prove herself wrong.

Tongues

10821082 views66 comments66 favs

I feel his hand on my face, feel it brush past my lips, and I taste my sister's blood.