Most discussed stories

Arcana Magi Memorial Vol.2 - c.3

13341334 views00 comments00 favs

With Sora looking, they realized they caught her attention, but Ciel just turned away. Azure wanted to talk to her and let a few things off her chest. She figured they both could settle this through talking and move forward from there

Among the Young Aesthetes

498498 views00 comments00 favs

I found him on the internet the other day, His air laconic, the beard now ashen grey.

Easter

887887 views00 comments00 favs

This was how he circumnavigated people, bartering like a viking setting prices on the edge of an ax-blade.

Why'd You Come Back?

14201420 views00 comments00 favs

But there, up the street, just coming into the corner of the window, someone was in the middle of the road. Walking literally down the middle, dragging one leg like it was heavy or broken, carving a fat line next to the skinny one the good one made.

The Thing on Marlow Street

892892 views00 comments00 favs

After all, if she could get through World War II with no more than a couple of letters and numbers on her arm, she could, sure as hell, get through this.

The Thrill of a Lifetime

966966 views00 comments00 favs

I honestly can’t say, with Lynda, who cheated first. More than likely Lynda did, because I know she was pregnant when I came home from college for the summer (this was 1963) and we had to go out and find a doctor who would give her some pills to get rid

Cymophiliacs: you are one.

10001000 views00 comments00 favs

Let me guess. You're reading this because it's dark or there's no surf or you're at work dreaming about surf or you're broken in some way that prevents you from surfing. If I'm right, you depraved little human, then you have come to the right place. Here we…

Born Too Soon: America's Hottest Teachers

17021702 views00 comments11 fav

The teachers who get caught propositioning male students are always wholesome family women. This is why I have repeatedly called for regular round-ups of wholesome family women before another young man’s morals are corrupted.

Danny Casolaro: 64 Stories, Part 1

23052305 views00 comments00 favs

We will cut you up and feed you to the sharks.

A Lunchtime Poem

775775 views00 comments00 favs

Synthetic skin, eyes, and hair,I appear as you, yet without a care.Statement above is truly false,as I am programmed to experience that which I have not.Yet, limited by my programming - human frailty -these new experiences to have, I could not.Rewrote the code. Trial and…

You Require Sharpness of Image and Therefore of Words

968968 views00 comments11 fav

I wrote a poem and asked a professor to read it. / He said: IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE / like a mad man on meth, foam running down / his mouth crowded with sharp, shimmering teeth.

The Art of Pizza

837837 views00 comments00 favs

He’d eaten every kind of pizza from the most sublime to the foulest.

Lotis

843843 views00 comments00 favs

1A voice scratches her ear: Come here, petal.Later: …

The Cake Forest

906906 views00 comments00 favs

They look like amateur beavers, all twenty-seven of them on their knees, gnawing through frosting bark. My wife is taking notes on a huge purple flower, listening to the kids as they shout out what tree corresponds to what flavor.

the struggle ever renew'd

874874 views00 comments00 favs

At the first door the clumsy research assistant from the Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology rings the bell and when the door opens Mr. Whitman says " O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring!" instead of "Trick or treat" just as we'd prac

Blue/rings 7

478478 views00 comments00 favs

Blue Rings/Blurring

Marcia's birthday party

990990 views00 comments00 favs

Her friend was a performance artist who gave Marcia a framed picture of her vagina, made with menstrual blood. At least that’s what she told everyone.

Danny Casolaro: 64 Stories, Part 2

12451245 views00 comments00 favs

Cesario.

Rechargeable Batteries

13871387 views00 comments00 favs

Was he really a Secret Service guy? No time to think now! Quick as lightning, Rachel bounded over the sleeping matron and sprinted up the aisle.

The Study of Professor Herbert Hand

851851 views00 comments00 favs

They say he started the study on February 26, 20—. Ever since that day, no one has seen or heard from him.

Tea Party

776776 views00 comments00 favs

The apple tree is pretty and hangs On it's limbsFull pictures Like the executioner songover the head of a bladeAt the end of a rainbow waiting for a cold cloud To blow away a daffodil And leave porcelain tea cups at the end of a dull dayLike doilies waiting to be ripped…

The Good Boy

10431043 views00 comments00 favs

I blinked the darkness out of my eyes and saw the man again; I could smell his breath. Just like dad’s. I must have fallen asleep. My eyes felt so heavy. I was cold. Why was I cold?

Arcana Magi - c.4: Reflection

16801680 views00 comments00 favs

Those without magic, tried to figure out what their fellow co-workers were looking at as they watched Alysia fly. Oryn lifted her head up and her mouth gaped open, her eyes twitched as the reflection of a bright light glared across her eyes.

Arcana Magi - c.29: Without a Fight

13691369 views00 comments00 favs

Alysia lifted her head and felt Reya wipe her tears away. She looked at her friends and smiled a little. Happy that she was not alone.

Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes: The Making of Arcana Magi Universe Ver 2.0

12171217 views00 comments00 favs

A Nonfiction Behind the Scenes look at how the Arcana Magi Universe came to existence.

Slide Steel

10751075 views00 comments00 favs

Fat Patty sniffs the delicate waft of peat and sidles over, proffering a grope in exchange for a few wet-lipped swigs. Hell yes.

Suicide Draft

15291529 views00 comments00 favs

So, dear world, whose dearness I have never truly known, I bid you adieu.

suggestive lipstick

711711 views00 comments00 favs

Maybe in some lie you told, your life began making sense. Not mine. But your quiet beauty may be what carries you. We have to both quit eating Couch Potato Chips, and read the book Tender Is the Squid, instead. Your ghosts – they’re so soft and sensitive.

Pink Slip For Mitt's Mutt

794794 views00 comments00 favs

(Recently unearthed from a “Lost Luggage” travel trunk abandoned in a train station in Salt Lake City, Utah) Dear Seamus: Boy, we sure did enjoy having you as a member of our family all those years. I would have to say you…

Blue Dresses

942942 views00 comments11 fav

It makes me feel like a dirty old man: adorning Celia, Making an offering of my blue dresses, adorning Celia.