Most discussed stories

Digging Pablo

892892 views11 comment11 fav

They’re exhuming Pablo Neruda To put his old bones to the test Determine if he was murdered At the Capitalists’ request.

Museum Guard

11211121 views11 comment00 favs

"Well if we break for lunch at the same time wanna sit with me? I got fruit roll-ups I'll share." Cory looked up at the boy, removing her hand from the water only to brush a lock of dark hair from her eyes. He was still smirking, jaw crunching, saliva

Arcana Magi Rush

13581358 views11 comment00 favs

The screams snapped Akane out of her thoughts. She looked up and there was a dragon, all alone. It flapped its bat like wings, stationary in the sky.

EAGLE

10891089 views11 comment00 favs

It was an eagle in the waves Those eyes make no mistake Especially from a mile high Blue fish and tuna Too dumb to run

Betsy

960960 views11 comment11 fav

Lester walked back into the house. He was hungry but didn’t know what he wanted to eat. Really, he couldn’t remember how to fix anything he wanted. He walked over to turn on the television, but couldn’t find the on/off button. Surely the damn thing had an

Before the Divorce

981981 views11 comment00 favs

Me leaving is not the confirmation of all your fears. It is not. It's because of them.

I spend my free time writing epitaphs

721721 views11 comment00 favs

I invented a game called Church & State

Shell

926926 views11 comment11 fav

a wingover a dark sealooking up from what you're doingwhat you're not doinglooking upseeing what I don't seeor the same thingalteredwhen I was eightI cut my foot on a sea shellblood is red sea waterput a shell to your earyou'll hear your own bloodhowling in the night…

Event Particle (8)

743743 views11 comment11 fav

Forgetting fractures her body into a vast flower of fragments

86 the Conversation: A Side of Flat Screen TV with Your Burger?

12251225 views11 comment11 fav

This couldn’t be a bar; I was with my mother. It took a few seconds for the collision of senses to clear, and I realized the restaurant had not only one, but two flat screen televisions hung in their dining room, and a fake fire blazing in the fireplace.

The Finding Smile

994994 views11 comment11 fav

My mother gave her all to convince him to be a politician. My sister begged on bleeding knees for him to give her head. I just needed somebody to help me find things.

When to Say Pussy

11971197 views11 comment11 fav

I have hired a relationship consultant. He helps me through conversations with my wife.

Greedy Pigs

864864 views11 comment00 favs

So I says,

Paperwork

12861286 views11 comment00 favs

There were literally thousands of criteria that got people of every stripe and strata on the list, which had been maintained since before the very first human fingers scrawled crude images on blank surfaces. 

Ice Box

881881 views11 comment00 favs

To become an objection as cool as an ice box. To wither the crops. To hold a baby in your hands. Never mind, the arms. We shoot photographs of you. I still believe in black bile. I still think I'm holy. This rhyme is non-violent. Snap.

How to Tell if Your Loved One Belongs in the Booby Hatch

956956 views11 comment11 fav

It is well known around town that Ray's dad went crazy. Today, when asked, everyone will tell you that they knew all along he had a screw loose, told their wife, “That Mick Borkowski's gone bat-shit.” But when it was happening, no one paid it any…

Gun Play

10351035 views11 comment11 fav

The guy – it’s Billy Krazik - turns and aims at Jamie Stockwell, sitting there calmly as if he’s in the play or something and he takes two to the head.

Nothing Much

887887 views11 comment22 favs

As a boy, he had little hope of ever becoming anything.

The Jade Dragon

874874 views11 comment11 fav

FUN MOVIE TRAILER: 41 members of my family participated in a movie I co-wrote and shot with my wife. Have a look!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA7k2r81iXEHere's the 64 minute film-noir-style…

The Four Despairs of Lumpy

703703 views11 comment11 fav

children love to push the gas up and down my limbs

What Hands Can Do

21302130 views11 comment22 favs

I can't remember the last dog I spayed. It's possible that one of the techs gave her a dose of preansethetic in her cage before I came in, so that when I met her, she was already a little…

The Invasion Of Iraq

15461546 views11 comment11 fav

The U.S. blasted into Iraq like gangbangers, baby! All that Shock and Awe shit... Zeep, excitement rekindled within him, hired three chippies, Foxy, Loxy, and Roxy, and partied! He managed between…

Video from Cairo

922922 views11 comment00 favs

The view from the tenth floor of Ramses Hilton hotel was depressing. A restless crowd undulated between the wrecks of tanks and armored cars. JOURNALIST: Hey! I’m dying here, and you admire the views?

Amble

834834 views11 comment22 favs

I sulk across the room to feed you,hold your hand, tell you everything will be fine. It is the right time of night,the light from the street falls onto the chairat the perfect angle. I look at you, gray, shimmering, persnickety. Don't move, thisis just the dust, helping me…

MASS OF TANGLES

10461046 views11 comment00 favs

I leapt up to retaliate when the clang of a distant door quieted my retesance. Shit, why am I so popular? I guess it was my turn to be thrown around like the guy in the Hotdog suit on the corner... Don't shoot the "Hotdog" guy... Please, please don't

He's Grieved Long Enough

706706 views11 comment00 favs

My stepmother called me an amoral virgin during our latest "disagreement."

Off the Map

13551355 views11 comment00 favs

It's difficult to remember, much less write down, the hard times you thought were unforgettable when you have a full stomach. It's hard to remember that dirty little room you rented in that house, from a Bosnian landlord, on 27th avenue and Missouri. The…

The Fox in the Garden

15751575 views11 comment00 favs

It was 1635. During the time of the Tokugawa, not too many years before the British were expelled from Nippon, Minister Miyoshi no Kyoyuki of Edo decided to indulge in a practice he had heard rumored of the British.

Wednesday

842842 views11 comment11 fav

“Goodnight,” he said before leaving the room and shutting his bedroom door behind him. She stood in the kitchen alone now, a shot of vodka poured into a shot glass, and a bottle of coke ready to swig afterwards. This didn't make her an alcoholic…

Culture Abuse

717717 views11 comment11 fav

a sixteen year old girl Denim