Alphabetical stories

It’s Not Over Until It’s Over

15621562 views1313 comments88 favs

Heaven’s a blast! It’s like a big summer camp in space...We are the weavers of the tie-dyed sky.

it’s possible that i’ve given this some thought

802802 views00 comments00 favs

“Our legs are touching. Our legs. Touching. The light from the screen illuminates your eyes. Off and on. Even in night scenes. Maybe it dances in the eyes of other people there too. But I doubt it. Not like…

It’s Real TV, Uncle Remus

705705 views22 comments22 favs

We’re lost in a brambly aberration, thorny tangles of a wacky nation.

IV

956956 views55 comments11 fav

For those of you who come quickly as darts in black atmosphere, a bittersweet half. I'd like to be forgiven, for these thoughts which racket my insides, a tennis ball of occupancy. This yielding of song: a sip: sorting my business through the shield. No way of bartering the…

Izyum

393393 views66 comments33 favs

The fire was so fierce,so fair like an opal;the most primal burn."Death haunts these trees,"the woman said, as she held the potof beetroot soup above the fire.They spoke from the basement; living in the dark space,nerves too locked up to to look out the windowand…

I’m Afraid You May Have Made Some

12431243 views99 comments77 favs

awfully evil decisions upstairs in your head that could come back to haunt you in your later years;I'm here to report your zooming about hair isn't really one of them. You have found the infernal wheel works in all four directions at once. Good for you.…

I’m going and I’m never coming back

16121612 views22 comments22 favs

“Nag, nag, nag. This time I’m leaving and I’m not coming back.”

I’m Not a Needy Film Project

16991699 views33 comments22 favs

Thanks to the popular funding platform Kickstarter, I am finally getting my life in order with the help of generous people like you. Dating in this economy, without a job, is surprisingly expensive.

I’m Sure They’ll Have an App for That

14431443 views77 comments44 favs

Already they’re taking away my books, supplanting them with Kindles and Nooks.

I’m tired of being timid.

16481648 views1111 comments77 favs

“Later,” I say to the frisky crickets, verbal cash of the eggnog spa, spot of gum…

I’m Waiting

25272527 views3636 comments2626 favs

All carcinoma/ would be hors d’oeuvres/ for its dark appetite.