Most read stories

Dragonflies

241241 views11 comment11 fav

There are men who like to cut down trees.Women who strive to drain the seas.But what am I? What are you?Hallucinations? The dreams of dew? It is easy to be drunk on wine.It is easy to suck in cloud.But darling, wait, the light-beams…

Bad Writing

241241 views4545 comments1414 favs

...

Where is Vincent Price when you need him?

239239 views88 comments77 favs

.

Alexander Hutchison said..

239239 views66 comments33 favs

.

The Existential wish

239239 views88 comments44 favs

Play your wild card

Reince Priebus

238238 views00 comments00 favs

Reince Priebus is the leader of the Ko-Dan Armada.

Things That Should Be Blue

238238 views22 comments11 fav

Time to cough up phlegm.Cover up the feetGive up your stratagem.Find an empty seat. Cuckoos in their element.Parrots too.Best to hide your sentimentover things that should be blue, but instead are burning yellow,or oranges, or red.These…

For An Age That Needs No Patience

238238 views11 comment11 fav

Beyond the tattered flags of nature.Beyond all my love examines.Beyond the courtyard of Man's fever.Stands your mind of famines.More or less eclipsedby the darkness of my betters.I lay now down to ruinthe art of unsigned letters.To bypass Common Man'spremature…

Love’s Course Is Full of Stones

237237 views22 comments11 fav

Come with me to a place where the sun and moon are quiet, and day and night are equal to the point they are no more. Deny at last the springtime in its most false of promises. Reject that life is death, accept that death is life, ignore or embrace love's…

The ghost of who I used to be.

237237 views55 comments44 favs

I was never a gypsy.We came grounded with a purpose.The sun set the same as where we came from.And from there we moved and moved neverfinding a place to really call our own althoughwe turned Miami into a foreign country wherethe first language is and always will be…

The lightbulb explodes

237237 views77 comments66 favs

.

these days are serpents

236236 views88 comments33 favs

.

Those Counterfeiting Cats

236236 views99 comments11 fav

Help me escape from this cold high peak and explore a galaxy unparalleled by synthetic pear alleles that make colors deceive. Cats like us don't like to go to the top of snowy mountains, for we melt into hairballs and roll all …

The Darkest Fruits

235235 views33 comments11 fav

The darkest fruits are the sweetest, as we exit the brightness. And when god stopped us for a moment(a moment I'm not quite sure has ended) we saw those messages none decipher. What was the point of seeing? If we could not even read them, Was it the…

Relative

233233 views1010 comments44 favs

.

Kind-hearted Assassin

233233 views1212 comments99 favs

.

Time shall have revenge

233233 views66 comments55 favs

.

Wife is a four letter word

233233 views11 comment11 fav

And so is home.And so is cash.And so is bird.But that is neitherhere nor therebecause it is always flying.And so is nest.And so is gate.And so is shut.And if you add an sto three letter wordsyou get dogsand cats and kidsand so is pies because you have to…

Patchwork Number Zero

232232 views33 comments11 fav

ITime to flee, when the rain falls new,through whispers coming throughinterstellar solace,the physical impossibility of deathin the mind of someone living. Someone once saidyou can look up everything on TV,that to approach with cautionresults in…

Impossible Windows

231231 views44 comments22 favs

The silent that are silent, they know no defiance. They are the true inexplicable, the true unheard. Science is Religion, Religion is not Science. The image of the word, it is not itself the word, it is just as it is, an image, some thing for the eyes,…

....blue trains running....

231231 views55 comments44 favs

.

Touchstone Excerpt: Chapter 20, 'Ring'.

230230 views77 comments33 favs

The rush of noise inside her head was making her breath short and her palms clammy and there was nowhere for her to run. She couldn’t fight. She had no reason to smash him in the face, but her hand trembled with the urge to do violence as she rubbed it up

You

226226 views3333 comments1717 favs

The train sits in the main station and you see a man foist himself into a seat next to a young woman in jeans, stabbing his lit cigarette close to her face, "Don't you ever pretend you don't know me again, you hear?"She freezes. Only her eyes frantically dart, lock onto…

Doubts.

226226 views88 comments44 favs

It's dark outside.

NO FAVES FOR YOU

225225 views4545 comments1515 favs

.

In The Eye of the Dark there is Everything

225225 views33 comments22 favs

.

These Are Not The Hours

225225 views66 comments33 favs

.

The Coldest Hand At Last Emotes

224224 views00 comments00 favs

I lay in your vineyard, with the kisses of your mouth you kissed me, as the sun looked upon us, we the keepers of the I. It is time we lived, or else die lest we are despised and the meaninglessness of our love revised. We are beyond…

Blonde Cabaret Dancer in Waxwork Museum Shocker

224224 views00 comments00 favs

Superfluous and petite, she closes her eyes, acts like they are open. She thinks she's Marlene Dietrich, contemplates Erotica involving Vincent Price riffing an electric accordian. She has no knowledge of perfection, rendering her perfect by default. She is…

Bloomington, September 2021

223223 views22 comments22 favs

The sun is setting.The leaves are rustling.Their shadow against a weeping willow.A dog's endless bark.A child runs barefoot against the lawn.A bird is chirping against the song of the cicadas.A red chimney in the horizon.No smoke.It is an Indian summer in Bloomington.I sit…