PDF

Badabing Badaboom


by Frank Vander Rasky


Louie said,

 

“So You-Sleep-with-the-Fishes Franco goes to the pet shop and tells the owner he wants a pink pussycat and Shopsy thinks he's kidding, right? So he says, so who's the lucky pussycat you're gonna make it with tonight? And he thinks Franco is gonna laugh but badabing badaboom the cops find Shopsy's head in a fish tank.”

 

Joey said,

 

“Yeah, I like fish. Supposed to be good brain food.”

 

Louie said,

 

“Yeah, I'm hungry too. Mangez?”

 

Joey said,

 

“Yeah, but only for Roxie.”

 

Louie laughed and said,

 

“Fuggedabout your goumada, think about cannoli.”

 

Joey laughed and said,

 

“Badabing.”

 

Louie said,

 

“Badaboom.”

 

Louie said,

 

“So You-Sleep-with-the-Fishes Franco then goes to the candy shop and tells the owner he wants a heart-shaped box of cherries and Shopsy thinks he's kidding, right?  So he says, so who's the lucky cherry you're gonna pop tonight? And he thinks Franco is gonna laugh but badabing badaboom the cops find Shopsy's head covered in chocolate sauce.”

 

Joey said,

 

“Yeah, I like chocolate. Supposed to turn on the ladies.”

 

Louie said,

 

“Yeah, I'm hungry too. Mangez?”

 

Joey said,

 

“No, I gotta go buy Roxie a box of chocolate covered cherries.”

 

Louie said,


Yeah, shopping for Valentine's Day is murder.”
section break
Postscript:

Tony Soprano said,

My pal Franco is a misunderstood hopeless romantic. If you don't capiche that, I'll have a conversation with your kneecaps.”

Roxie said,

“Badaboom.”

Endcap