PDF

An Open Letter to my Fictionaut Family


by Juhi Kalra


Dear Fictionaut Family,

Some of you may recognize my name and remember reading my work, some of you may have joined more recently and be wondering what the hell I'm doing addressing you directly. I began writing on Fictionaut in 2010, during four years as I was fragmenting into multiple personae when all of them were writing fiction, poetry, creative non-fiction, goddess knows what else. There was great variety of both style and quality in what I posted, and I got the support of many fellow writers. 

I started my life over at 60 four years ago after an MRSA infection on a cardiac surgery site put me into a 6 week coma causing a three month hospitalization. Don't cry for me Argentina, I'm better than before! My dissociations integrated during my coma, and they all live inside my head now. I know my prognosis sounds bleak, so I'm living every day in great joy and with great abandon.

I previewed many of my flash fiction pieces here on Fictionaut, some of which are on my Amazon KDP page. Feel free to read or ignore them, as you wish. 

Although I am also writing on Medium now, I hope to workshop my new works here. I am so looking forward to reading all of you, and having the truly heartfelt interactions I did before.

With much gratitude 
Juhi Kalra aka JkMansi

https://amazon.com/author/jkmansi
https://medium.com/@juhi.k.mansi



Endcap