Forum / thirteen is coming your way!

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Sep 01, 07:46pm

Hi everyone -- just letting you know that 52|250's first quarterly e-zine is coming out this weekend. Watch for it. Stories, interviews, art. The best of the first thirteen weeks of 52|250. And I just wanna mention two things here that have made this a wonderful experience:

1) working with my old friend John Chapin and my new friend Walter Bjorkman

2) meeting and working with so many fantastic writers -- many of them coming to us through Fictionaut

THANK YOU ALL, and stay tuned... thirteen is rockin' good thanks to YOU.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Sep 01, 08:46pm

(shivers with excitement)

THANK YOU Michelle, John, and Walter -- 52/250 is a fabu community. You three have created wonderful opportunities for writers and readers. The challenge of writing small on a weekly basis is the best writing bootcamp I could imagine. Peace...

• Nuclearman2_1_.thumb
    Christian Bell
    Sep 01, 09:29pm

Excellent! Thanks for all the hard work you've done with this and the 52/250 group in general.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Sep 01, 10:07pm

Looking forward to it.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Sep 02, 06:40am

I'm so excited to see this because it is some of the most enjoyable writing I have read all year.Thanks for having the guts to see this through. Congratulations.

• Martha-williams.thumb
    Martha Williams
    Sep 02, 07:01am

So looking forward to seeing THIRTEEN. You guys have done a super job - building up a wonderful collection of flash - and it's been lovely writing with you over the last few months.

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Sep 02, 08:00am

Echoing all the above. I got into this a little late, caught up, and realized that the prompts encouraged a routine that keeps a writer sharp. Thank you for that opportunity and the encouragement of all staff and participants. Really excited about THIRTEEN!

• Dsc_0321.thumb
    D'Arcy Fallon
    Sep 02, 08:50am

Can't wait to read it!

• Estelle_bruno.thumb
    Estelle Bruno
    Sep 02, 09:54am

Sounds wonderful!

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 02, 09:54am

Cool!

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Sep 02, 05:40pm

Outstanding!

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Sep 03, 08:37am

Oh God, I am dying to be interviewed. I seem to have interviewed so many people for ... whatever ... and once before I die ... i guess there's a story in that!

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    Sep 03, 08:41am

Actually, despite the crap I just wrote (above), I am excited about 'THIRTEEN'. And thanks to the powers-who-be behind the scenes, Michelle, John and Walter. Writing a weekly flash for '52 / 250' has knocked off so many ideas / topics that I have had for years and never amounted to anything ... until now

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Sep 03, 08:53am

This is great!

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Sep 03, 11:53am

Happy as hell to see you all doing this, Michelle. Can't wait to dig in.

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Sep 06, 11:10pm

thanks, everyone! It is HERE: http://52250quarterly.wordpress.com

• You must log in to reply to this thread.