PDF

RT @dadaism #amwriting


by Randal Houle


I'm asking forgiveness in advance: I drink too much scotch, say too many swear words, and am often highly inappropriate. Nice to meet you!!!

 

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming :

 

     1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it and

 

     2. Whenever you're right, shut up. (well said, speaking of)

 

What They Said, Exactly, About New York. "When you write, make sure what you are writing is not the easy way out." (good idea)

 

There are 428 emails in my inbox. It's no wonder I can't find anything today!! If you're waiting on something important, resend please! (I don't think that is a good idea, just delete it all)

 

I think I ws in denial that I was taking this trip, if my forgetfulness is any indication. I'm not usually forgetful at all so this is weird. (Oh no, don't get on the plane!)

 

How much do book editors earn? Peacock Love. (aww…)

 

“The Government has not shown ... a justification for the interference with Mr. Liu Xiaobo's political free speech.” (And why should any government fear any speech. They did not give the breath that breathes, nor the breather. And what statement can be uttered by free people that must be bound? Neither should the government's message of fear flow so freely, for it is fear that binds our freedom. And what is freedom but the choice between one or the other, and THAT given by a regime of fearful politicians backed by a cowardly media funded by an oligarchy of hate and division. Dada, save us.)

 

Endcap