PDF

One-Nighter without a Stand, Even


by Jerry Ratch


There was a girl from Minnesota who came down to Chicago for this party thrown by Laura S. It was the girl's twenty-first birthday, in fact. And that night after most everyone else either crashed on the bed in the bedroom or went home or were passed out on the living room floor and weren't capable of listening, the birthday girl took off all her clothes as I sat talking quietly to her. She lay down sideways on the couch with her large breasts spilled out toward my face, as I sat cross-legged on the floor, so that they were more or less right there in my face, and well, you pay attention when tits are hanging out in the open like that. So I started licking all around the aureoles of her large nipples, then put my hand between her legs, and started rubbing her most sensitive parts. This went on for the better part of the night. Neither of us wanted to fall asleep. I think she may have reached climax, maybe even a number of times. I couldn't tell for sure. I mean, she was breathing pretty hard, but trying desperately not to wake anybody.

            In the morning Laura was up first. She came into the living room and saw us. The girl from Minnesota just got up and put her underpants and bra on, and went into the bathroom. Laura went in after her, then came back to talk to me. Laura had been my very first lover's best friend, years before this.

            “Can I ask you something?” she said.

            “Sure. Anything.” I smiled.

            “In all the time I've known you, how come you never made a play for me?”

            I was frankly surprised. I didn't know what to say. “Well…” I fumbled around for something that didn't sound too stupid. “But you were John's sister. He was one of my best friends in high school. How could I, you know, start sleeping with his younger sister? And then, of course, there was Lynda.”

            “That whore?” Laura exclaimed. “You wouldn't sleep with me because of her? You can't be serious. She slept with anything that wore pants! You could have had me when I was still a virgin, for Chrissake! And now you're here playing with my best friend's tits all night, and giving her orgasms yet? I mean, what are you doing? I think it's time for you to leave!”

Endcap