PDF

One Night Stand Before Finals


by Jerry Ratch


"Twas the night before finals when all through the house

not a creature was stirring, including my mouse..."

 

 

There was one girl from Ireland, with her thick Irish brogue, who came into my bedroom early on the morning before my final exam for my Master's degree in the writing program at U.C Irvine. She knew I was so nervous about taking the exam that I hadn't slept all night long. She was there to go out to breakfast with my Irish roommate, Paul, who must have told her about my exam, and that I hadn't been able to get to sleep. My bedroom door opened and she peeked in.

“Are you okay?” she asked, sweetly, like a nurse.

“Not really. I couldn't sleep.”

“Need some company?”

I didn't answer. I guess I looked like I did. She slipped in, quietly closing the bedroom door, and in an instant slipped out of her clothes and under the covers with me. Her generous breasts swung down, smothering my upturned face, and she climbed on top of me and grabbed hold of my cock, gave it a gentle squeeze and slipped me up inside her. And she rode on top of me until I came. All while still under my blanket.

Needless to say, I passed that exam with flying colors!

 

Endcap