Forum / 52|250's last page: it is a marvelous thing

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    May 14, 12:00am

This will be my last post about 52|250 because, well, it's OVER (can you hear the sigh, the sob, the exhale of joy and relief and pride and wonder all in that one word?).

What a grand ending we've had: there are FIFTY-TWO posts on the page -- and no, we didn't plan it that way. It's been a magical ride all the way, and this week is no different. If you have time, check out the stories by so many amazing writers, many of them fictionauters, many of them joining or re-joining in our last week to ensure a bang-up special issue.

So have a look; you won't be disappointed in this collection:

http://52250flash.wordpress.com/

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all of you.

-Michelle

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    May 14, 01:02am

Aah, thanks to you and John and Walt too ...

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    May 14, 01:06am

Michelle (and John and Walter) your accomplishment is truly stunning. I congratulate you, I salute you and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    May 14, 01:21am

Thank you marvelous 'threesome'. What a ride, what a journey. At times during much of the 52 weeks (well, 48), I marched on, wondering when it would end and I could return to my 'real' writing. About half-way through I realized I WAS doing my real writing. At the end, I feel bereft -- how will I spend the next 52 weeks?

To 52/250's editors AND all those who contributed even one story or poem -- Thank you! For the challenge, for the community, for the stories, for the opportunities. Peace...

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    May 14, 07:19pm

It has been a Joy and an Honor to be part of this intense, amazing collaboration that was put together and held together by the fearless 3:
    Our Editors: Michelle Elvy, John Wentworth Chapin, Walter Bjorkman.
    Thanks for all you have given us during this year.

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    May 16, 02:26pm

This was quite possibly the very best Project I've ever taken part in, thanks to the amazing creativity, dedication, hard work, professionalism, and meticulous tastes of the editors. Thank you!

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    May 16, 03:14pm

Great week, theme, and project. Tip of the hat to you, Michelle - and thanks.

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    May 17, 08:06pm

And thank you for letting me be better late than never. I've been reading the stories over the last few days. What a wonderful collection.

• Jalousie.thumb
    stephen hastings-king
    May 17, 09:28pm

This was a great project.

(Yay!)

I'm really pleased and grateful to have been able to play the game and in the process to read so much lovely writing by so many lovely writers.

Thanks to the fabulous editor collective and to everyone who participated in it.

• White.thumb
    Michael Dickes
    May 17, 10:45pm

It was great to be in the company of so many fine pieces.

• Tux.thumb
    Gary Percesepe
    May 18, 01:11am

congrats to all

hoinored to take part in last week, with all distinguished colleagues--

cheers,

gary

• Author_photo.thumb
    Eryk Wenziak
    May 19, 01:04am

Can't thank you all enough for a wonderful experience. I found it late, but am so honored to have had some pieces in there.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.