PDF

Pink Fuzzy Bunny Slippers


by Dave Clapper


I'm not sure if it's Punkin or her pink fuzzy bunny slippers that I love. My friends all think I'm nuts, shacking up with a girl like her. But I've always liked good girls. Really. They just haven't liked me. So I've always stuck with bad girls.

Eddie's pissed off about the cancellation of poker night. Tough shit. Punkin is right—we don't need that kind in our place. Since she moved in, the place looks great and I want to keep it that way. So fuck Eddie. He can have poker night at his place if his old lady will let him. We'll see who's really whipped.

###

She redecorated the bathroom. It's pink. I like it. Okay, I don't like it. But she's a nice girl and I've always wanted a good girl and I love her. Right? Funny thing I never knew about good girls—they're unbelievable in the sack. They seem to have this incredible storage tank of all the bad they don't let the world see and they turn it all loose in bed. Or at least Punkin does.

###

Go figure. Good girls aren't that good. Punkin fucking threw a dish at me tonight. I still have no idea why. I said something about not wanting her to go out with an old friend of hers from school. I wasn't even mean about it. I just told her that if she loves me, then she shouldn't be doing things with other guys. She said she wouldn't be “doing” anything with him, even made those little quotey thingies in the air. I said did you ever fuck him when you knew him and then she threw a serving bowl full of spaghetti at my head. I didn't think I was so out of line. If she fucked him, she shouldn't be seeing him again. I'm pretty sure she fucked him.

###

I told her to get out tonight. She was pissed off about me getting home late from Eddie's poker game, so she put a big scratch down the middle of one LP for every five minutes I was late. Those things are irreplaceable, collector's items. Fucking cunt.

###

I raped her pink fuzzy bunny slippers last night. I hid them when she moved out. And once the door was locked behind her, I pulled those babies out, slipped one over my cock, pulled on its ears and rode it hard while I stuck an ear of the other one up my ass. Oh, yes, I came hard. Got that nice girly fur good and sticky. I love her pink fuzzy bunny slippers. They're two very bad girls.
Endcap