Forum / I had a heart attack on July 5! However...

• Panama_hat.thumb
    Nonnie Augustine
    Jul 17, 02:39pm

I survived. I'm supposed to wear this life vest, a wearable defibrillator all the time, except when I bathe or swim. Anyways, I'm doing okay and I'm going to work on increasing my sitting up, thinking time. I love Fictionaut writers and have been a crappy participant for the last while. I am going to blame that on my wonky heart and suspicious brain (I knew something bad was happening in those tiny arteries of mine.) Actually, it's kind of a relief; now I know more about what I'm about and can get my head sorted. All the love and support I've gotten on Facebook has made me so happy. Thank you. This is an odd forum post I guess, but I wanted you guys to know what's what with moi. xxoononnie

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Jul 17, 03:12pm

You have a strong mind and a beautiful heart, Nonnie, no matter what those doctors and cardiograms and EKGs try to say. Good to see you back.

• Erika-byrne-ludwig.thumb
    Erika Byrne-Ludwig
    Jul 17, 06:40pm

"I'm doing okay"

Good to hear. Wish you all the best.

• Photo.thumb
    Adam Sifre
    Jul 17, 08:54pm

I had to wear that vest for a while. I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

• Image.thumb
    Charlotte Hamrick
    Jul 18, 01:43am

Nonnie,
    how did I miss this on Facebook? I'm so glad to hear you're better. Take care and I look forward to reading your work here. xo

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Jul 18, 09:40am

Good to have you with us, Nonnie.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Jul 18, 07:16pm

Good to have you back. All the best for a quick and complete recovery.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Jul 18, 07:46pm

So glad to hear the strength and resolve in your voice. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US. Many of us, including myself, have unfortunately shared the experience of having a heart attack. Go forward, be thankful, but by all means, always be yourself, just a more awakened version.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jul 18, 11:29pm

My goodness, Nonnie. I'm sorry, but I'm glad you're feeling better. All the best to you.

• Photo.thumb
    Rachna K.
    Jul 19, 02:04pm

I am glad you are alright, Nonnie. Much love and healthy wishes your way. xoxo

• Panama_hat.thumb
    Nonnie Augustine
    Jul 19, 05:10pm

Thank you Matt, Erika, Adam, Charlotte, Gary, David, Darryl, Sam, Rachna, thank you dear people/wonderful writers. Whew! Heart attacks are something else, eh? xxoononnie

• Dscn3474.thumb
    Kitty Boots
    Jul 21, 01:52am

Nonnie, holding you in my heart. Stay strong. Sending love, light and good vibes.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Jul 22, 11:43pm

Nonnie, I'm so rarely on here. Just wanted to chime in and say, sending healing thoughts, and hope your recovery is speedy. xoxo

• The_lucky_ones.thumb
    Tim G. Young
    Aug 13, 07:00pm

Nonnie, Hi. I just saw this. I'm so glad you are on the mend and feeling better. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you.
    Please know I'll send lots of love your way!
    xxxxxooooo

• Updated_bio.thumb
    James Claffey
    Aug 26, 05:11am

Oh my god, sending good thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. James

• You must log in to reply to this thread.