Forum / Susan Tepper & Stephen V. Ramey Counterpoint Stories @ Pure Slush~

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    May 24, 06:52pm

Stephen has written the father in "Pathways" and I've written the daughter in "Magnificence" ~ Story in Counterpoint ~
    Check us out and hope you enjoy~
    http://pureslush.webs.com/pathwaysmagnificence.htm

Susan Tepper
    May 24, 07:19pm

Stephen and I consider ourselves 'real writers' so please check out our stories on Pure Slush, and leave a little note in the comment box there if you like what we did. Neither of us are on the BIG WALL but we still need your love.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    May 24, 08:06pm

These stories are a magnificent combination and weave together so wonderfully at Pure Slush. Matt's exquisite editorial eye makes magic and you both have provided the quixotic glue. Bravo!

Susan Tepper
    May 24, 08:08pm

Robert, that is a lovely comment and so appreciated by us (I know Stephen will feel the same way)!!! Thank you for reading our stories! We had fun doing the counterpoint on Matt Potter's terrific Pure Slush!!!!!

Susan Tepper
    May 24, 08:10pm

Bill Lantry, I just saw your comment on Pure Slush page and want to say how happy it made me!!! Thank you from both me and Stephen! i love collaborative writing and this was another opportunity to do it.

• Matt004sm.thumb
    Matt Potter
    May 24, 10:59pm

When I organise the writers for counterpoint, I do think of it like casting a film ... but I also ask the first writer who he / she would like to write the second story too, so it all works well.

Susan Tepper
    May 25, 12:20am

I've liked all the counterpoint stories that Pure Slush has presented (esp mine! tee hee..) Do I get an extra fave for that!!!

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    May 25, 01:10am

Great stuff. I love the way the two meld, then part. Peace...

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    May 25, 02:23pm

Just amazing Susan and Stephen! Congratulations!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    May 27, 04:20am

Loved these.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.