Forum / Thunderclap Seven: The Music Issue, now available!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Nov 03, 03:31pm

Fictionaut member and poetry editor Amanda Deo and I amassed a wonderful poetry and prose issue, inspired by music. Includes many Fictionauters, including Susan Tepper, Meg Tuite, Parker Tettleton, Michael Seidel, Gregory Sherl, David Tomaloff, Misti Rainwater-Lites, Berit Ellingsen, and many more. Enjoy!

Order here:

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/thunderclap-magazine---issue-seven/18555494

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Nov 03, 04:42pm

Thunderclap! Press makes beautiful books and I'm very excited to be part of this special music issue along with so many terrific writers! BIG BIG THANKS to Amanda Deo, Robert Vaughan and Ryan Bradley!!!

Robert Vaughan
    Nov 03, 06:28pm

Thanks so much, Susan! And anyone whose names I did not list, please add yours to this comment thread!

• Jalousie.thumb
    stephen hastings-king
    Nov 03, 10:51pm

it's lovely that two of my little pieces have a new home amongst such august company. thanks robert and amanda! look forward to checking this out.

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Nov 03, 10:56pm

What a fantastic issue that seems to be. So many wonderful authors, indeed. I am honored that my piece "Waiting on Aida" has been included.

Thanks, Amanda and Robert.

• Jmk.thumb
    Joe Kapitan
    Nov 03, 11:09pm

Ordered, and awaiting eagerly! It's a great line-up of talent and will probably incinerate my mailbox before I can get to retrieve it. Kudos, Amanda and Robert.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Nov 04, 02:50am

Pleased to have work included in this issue, and I'm looking forward to a great read. So many wonderful writers. Thanks for the opportunity, Robert and Amanda.

• Une_ville_vide_200.thumb
    Berit Ellingsen
    Nov 04, 04:05am

Very happy to be in this super-strong line-up with some of my favorite writers!
    Honored to be here and looking forward to seeing the issue. Bought some extra copies for my family. :)

• Une_ville_vide_200.thumb
    Berit Ellingsen
    Nov 04, 04:05am

And forgot to say: Thank you very much for including my story in the music issue, Robert and Amanda! :)

Robert Vaughan
    Nov 04, 11:37am

So thrilled to hear from so many wonderful writers who help the indy zines stay alive and thrive! Thanks, everyone for supporting Thunderclap Press!

Susan Tepper
    Nov 05, 05:10pm

Oh, my issues arrived this morning and they are gorgeous in style and content! Thanks again to Amanda, Robert and Ryan for putting together such a fine book!

Robert Vaughan
    Nov 05, 07:42pm

Thanks for letting us know, Susan! I'm so happy that your wonderful writing is included in this issue.

Susan Tepper
    Nov 05, 09:27pm

I read the issue cover to cover. Terrific eclectic collection of "music-based" stories, poems and essays. Just wonderful!!!

• Untitled_design_-_2024-02-08t014618.097.thumb
    Misti Rainwater-Lites
    Nov 05, 10:14pm

happy to be included

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Nov 06, 02:16am

Congrats all. Thunderclap! puts out super nice stuff. Feels so good in one's hands. Peace...

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Nov 06, 03:33pm

Thank you for sharing.

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Nov 28, 10:29pm

I have finally received my issues and am so thrilled. Full of wonderful writing. Thanks again, Robert and Amanda!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.