Forum / Ramshackle Review 3 is live

• 0388e1260hbw.thumb
    Mark Reep
    Mar 03, 02:49am

Hi guys,

As many of you already know, RR3/March 2011 is live. (Whew. wipes brow :) Here's the link: http://ramshacklereview.blogspot.com

RR3 is a kickass poetry issue, with work by Norbert Krapf, Sam Rasnake, Heather Abner, Caitlin Roper, Bill Yarrow, Darryl Price, Nicole Koroch, Michelle Elvy, Lori A. May, M.P. Powers, Shannon Peil, Rene Foran, Betsy Sharp, Amy Schreibman Walter, Steve Subrizi, Regina Green, Jim Davis, Sara Fitzpatrick Comito, Robert Klein Engler, J.P. Reese, Amorak Huey, Robert McDonald, A.J. Huffman, Susan Tepper, and John Tustin.

Featured are four new poems by and an interview with Howie Good. Thanks, Howie!

RR3 also includes:

Fiction by Darryl Price, Barry Basden, Claire Massey, Justis Mills, Sheldon Lee Compton, Stephen Hastings-King.

Nonfiction by Jane Hammons, Marcus Speh, Matthew Zanoni Müller, Nicole Monaghan, Allison McCabe.

Art: photography by Jennifer Hodgson, Peter Tieryas Liu and Angela Xu; digital painting by Ian McQue; oil painting by Evgeni Gordiets; and etching by James Skvarch.

Thanks very much to all at fn who've contributed. As always, it's an honor to share your work.

Special thanks to Shel, Sam, Meg, Bill for the encouragement and support. Your words mean more than you know.

Read, enjoy, share!

Mark

• 0388e1260hbw.thumb
    Mark Reep
    Mar 03, 02:55am

Um. About that special thanks part- Marcus, this is all you too. Haven't forgotten what you said about making a difference. Won't.
    Thank you.

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Mar 03, 04:13am

Congrats to all!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Mar 03, 05:30am

Really proud to be part of this impressive line up of writers, thank you Mark Reep

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Mar 03, 11:54am

Great issue.

• Jalousie.thumb
    stephen hastings-king
    Mar 03, 12:34pm

i am really pleased to have a piece included in this issue. so much lovely writing. thanks, mark, for all the work putting rr together.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Mar 03, 02:13pm

Great issue! Thanks for including me, Mark!

• Photo_on_1-21-15_at_3.05_pm.thumb
    Kathy Fish
    Mar 03, 02:20pm

Great lineup. Congrats everyone!

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Mar 03, 02:39pm

Finally got around to checking this out. Great stuff, Mark, real talent inside. Well done.

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Mar 03, 03:19pm

Pleased to be included in such talented company. Thanks Mark!

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Mar 03, 04:23pm

I'm honored to have my work chosen by you for this incredible issue. What a blessing! Thanks!All of these writers simply blow my mind!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 04, 12:06am

Great issue of RR Mark. You can be very proud to showcase a bevy of great talent. Many FNers included, too. Kudos ALL!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.