Forum / 3rd Correction on Susan & Gary's New Book

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 02, 06:14pm

OK, going for 3. I managed to screw up the address for ordering twice, this better be good or Jurgen will take away my Forum priveleges! Duh, duh and DUH

Now I do have the address correct, but you're probably thinking: who wants to buy a book from such a dumb broad.
    Please buy it! It's luminous and sexy and lush and you won't be sorry!

Dear Friends,

In all this rush of new folks here, please don't forget about our new novel just out.

It's a sexy love story told in letters exchanged between the artist Jackson Pollock and an alluring young woman we named Dori G.

The story takes place in The Hamptons, circa late 1940's.

You can get it direct from Cervena Barva Press @
    http://www.thelostbookshelf.com/WhatMayHaveBeen.html

Those who have read it so far have been very complimentary. We don't think you'll be disappointed!

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 02, 07:33pm

How can I get an inscribed and signed copy by the two authors?

Thanks.

Bill

Susan Tepper
    Sep 02, 08:04pm

Hi Bill, yes we have double-signed books

• Viking.thumb
    Jack Swenson
    Sep 03, 08:18am

Oh, wow! "Luminous and sexy and lush." Now that's my kind of book. Plus any time Susan puts words on paper the result is magic. I can't wait for my copy of the book to arrive.

Jacko

• New_author_photo.thumb
    Phoebe Wilcox
    Sep 03, 11:36am

I agree with the above sentiment--sexy AND lush and luminous? Count me in! Also, with Jackson Pollock as a star character, this is intriguing. He is actually mentioned--just momentarily--in my forthcoming novel, Angels Carry the Sun. I've always liked him. I'm not one of those people who thinks, "Oh, anyone could have done that." Bullshit! YOU try it, bigmouth. So, do I want to read about sex in the Hamptons with Jackson Pollack. Of course. My life is boring and painful--lemme me at it!

• Innis_author_photo.thumb
    Julie Innis
    Sep 03, 01:53pm

Ditto on all of the above. And double-signed? Even better!

• Creative_eye.thumb
    Judith A. Lawrence
    Sep 03, 02:02pm

Yum. Delicious story idea...all the ingredients for a great book. Would love a double-signed book as well. It's on order.

Susan Tepper
    Sep 03, 07:32pm

Jack, Phoebe, Julie, Judith~ we appreciate your good wishes on the book, thanks!

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Sep 05, 07:56pm

Look forward to reading it. I'll order a copy once I return to the US.

• Img_0313.thumb
    Paul Steven Stone
    Sep 06, 04:12pm

Hi Susan! As someone who loved and raved about "Deer", I can't wait to read your latest effort. Also interested to see how you and Gary bring Pollack to life. Every bastard is someone's son or lover, I guess, and every artist a bumbling clutz to his dog. Best of luck to you both!!!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.