Forum / Interview in PANK magazine

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Mar 17, 06:51am

Morning everyone. I've got a new interview in PANK magazine blog. A bunch of mysterious questions around my mysterious story "The Sodomized Dictator" which appeared first at Fictionaut: enjoy and comment if you're so inclined:

http://bit.ly/PANKblog

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Mar 17, 05:04pm

Of course I remember the story well. It fascinated me. I found the interview equally fascinating. The questions were edgy and the answers honestly bare. Marcus' is a rare spirit.

• 62698557287.thumb
    Matthew Robinson
    Mar 17, 07:43pm

Love that story. Good job with those questions, Marcus.

J. Bradley does not screw around with those interviews, does he?

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Mar 18, 02:54am

Good, good, good.

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Mar 18, 07:22am

I can't view it on the computer I have this weekend because of "content control". ha.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Mar 18, 02:54pm

LOVE this, Marcus!!! Great interview and the story is exceptional, as always!!!

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Mar 18, 04:48pm

Yes, as always. Great stuff.Keep doing that on all fronts.Thank you.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Mar 18, 04:52pm

Love the interview and the story!

• Jalousie.thumb
    stephen hastings-king
    Mar 18, 11:54pm

very nice. the questions are interesting. reactionary seemingly, so far as i can am concerned--the idea of equating political situations with something like a volcano--there's nothing natural in that sense about political regimes. on the other hand, there's something like that in how collectivities operate as second-order organisms in a way. canetti talked about that in a quite lovely manner, that's likely infected my brain when reading the questions, in crowds and power. but i digress. you did a lovely job fielding them, sir.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 19, 11:57am

So grateful to call you friend. Jesse really brought it with unusual questions and your answers are so insightful, and rare. Like a precious shiny gemstone.

• Apc_logo_02.thumb
    MichaelDickes
    Mar 19, 03:15pm

Very cool, Mr. Speh, very cool.

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Mar 20, 01:41pm

Thank you, dear friends, for reading & commenting. Much appreciated. I heartily comment PANK. Happy <a href="http://www.fictionaut.com/stories/marcus-speh/spring-things-to-do">springtime</a> everyone!

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Mar 20, 02:36pm

Great story and interview, Marcus. Always a thrill to get a glimpse of your thinking.

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Mar 20, 04:41pm

Just read it. Fascinating and very, very cool-

• You must log in to reply to this thread.