Forum / Flash Fiction Fridays 2011 Anthology

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Jan 19, 08:29pm

Our Flash Fiction Friday Anthology is filled with fantastic stories that I was honored to read every month on our radio show. It contains many Fictionaut authors, including Meg Tuite, Sheldon Lee Compton, Susan Tepper, Sam Rasnake, Susan Gibb, Julie Innis, Len Kuntz, Stephen Hastings-King, Joani Reese, Christopher Allen, Sara Lippmann and many, many more! Please order a copy and help me spread the word! Thanks!

Robert Vaughan
    Jan 19, 08:30pm
  • Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jan 20, 01:05am

Thanks for including my piece in this anthology, Robert. You've improved my CV ; )

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Jan 20, 02:06pm

Wonderful anthology, Robert. Wonderful, hoss.

Robert Vaughan
    Jan 20, 04:56pm

Thanks Joani, and Sheldon. It would not be the same without either of you in it!

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jan 20, 08:48pm

As you know, RV, I'm thrilled to be a part of FFF. Haven't been at the computer much in the last few months because of my shoulder, but I'm sending everyone positive thoughts.

Robert Vaughan
    Jan 20, 09:07pm

Christopher, I am so excited to have you in this FFF anthology also! Your piece is simply amazing. Thanks and I hope your shoulder is healing progressively.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jan 20, 11:32pm

This is great, Robert. Appreciate your including my work.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jan 21, 02:41am

Robert thanks so much for (1) presenting the stories on The Radio, by reading them aloud, which gave huge publicity to the writers, and (2) creating this gorgeous anthology to commemorate all the readers and their stories. Generosity! Bravo!!!

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Jan 21, 01:13pm

I'm awaiting the mail--Lulu responds so quickly! Robert, this is one helluva collection. Thank you for gathering these folk together after already having presented us on Radio.

Robert Vaughan
    Jan 21, 08:09pm

Sam, Susan T., and Susan G.,

I can't thank you enough in words, so hopefully this chapbook is an homage to all the inspiration and support you have given me as a writer, and I am so grateful to you, every day, for how much you matter to me.

• Fictionaut.thumb
    Meg Pokrass
    Jan 27, 07:55pm

gosh!

Robert Vaughan
    Jan 27, 11:52pm

Thanks, Meg! I hope you check it out, lots of great writing in the collection.

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Jan 30, 07:03pm

WOW so great to see, Robert and everyone else. So many wonderful writers there, so much to read... Keep on rockin'!

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Jan 31, 01:04am

wondermous! congrats all! peace...

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jan 31, 07:25am

Hey, RV. I had the anthology sent to my parents' house in Tennessee. My mother emailed me yesterday to tell me she'd read it (and loved it) already.

Robert Vaughan
    Jan 31, 01:15pm

Michelle and Linda: Thanks so much. The stories in this book are astounding!

Robert Vaughan
    Jan 31, 11:55pm

Christopher, that is the sweetest news I have had all day! Thanks for letting me know that your mom enjoyed the collection. I hope it made her super proud to read "The Pain Taster." What a phenomenal story it is.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.