Forum / Lost in Thought magazine needs stories!

• Logo.thumb
    Lost In Thought
    Nov 27, 04:35pm

Hi all;

Issue two of Lost in Thought magazine is coming along nicely! I just thought I would post one more time, I have more openings for short stories, flash & poetry available.

I have a couple of photographers who have made their portfolios available to the magazine. What I am looking for are writers who would be interested in taking some of these photos and writing some fiction based around them.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested! Thanks

Kyle

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Nov 27, 07:56pm

This is a beautifully produced print magazine. I bought the first issue to read my pal Jules Archer's terrific story and was very impressed with the quality of the stories and the presentation.

• Dsc01252new.thumb
    Jules Archer
    Nov 27, 08:28pm

Thanks Susan! Too kind.

And yes, this is a gorgeous and well-put together magazine. It's fun to get your work paired with a story and really let it come alive.

And that's my (honest) plug for the day.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Nov 27, 09:12pm

Jules, you are honest, through and through. Same here. I tell it like it is. This mag was damned good!

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Nov 27, 11:02pm

I can't wait to see the mag. I've been in a few projects lately where I was given a photo and then wrote a story from that. I love the challenge. So send to me Kyle. Would love to send something to you!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Nov 27, 11:22pm

Send me a photo, too, Kyle? I would be happy to participate.

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Nov 28, 02:41am

This is exciting, Meg and Robert. I have had a story accepted by Kyle already, so we'll be in the beautiful magazine together :-).

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Nov 28, 05:34am

I have a story that's been accepted by LIT as well!

• Me2.thumb
    Lynn Beighley
    Nov 28, 02:40pm

I'd love to participate.

• Logo.thumb
    Lost In Thought
    Nov 28, 06:28pm

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'll do my best to get back to all of you, I really do appreciate it.

• Logo.thumb
    Lost In Thought
    Dec 09, 03:42pm

I thought I'd bump this up one more time, since I just got some more photographers who are interested in submitting their portfolios. Please send me a PM if you are interested in creating a new story based around some great photography. This will hopefully be the last round of submissions for issue 2!

• Tinabarry.thumb
    Tina Barry
    Dec 10, 06:14pm

Hi Kyle--Would you send me a couple of photos? I'd love to participate.

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Dec 10, 06:40pm

Just sent you a messageless message, courtesy of my fast flying fingers. Yes, I'd like to send something in for consideration!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.