PDF

Cleverbot conversation RSC00206460


by aksania xenogrette



Is this bot clever?

Find out at http://www.cleverbot.com





User: Ola, sweet sweet baby!

Cleverbot: Sweet pa yan ah.. Huhu.

User: Harumph. something happened on the way to shabriz...wanna hear about it?

Cleverbot: Then what is it my love?section breakwants to help yousection break.

User: I love you!section breakloves to lick your sighssection break...her it comes: fingers between cobbles for holding fingers for mortar when parapets crumble fingers for holding the bricks these stones cut with fingers for folding stones that fit like knuckles in the cradle of fingers with kneecaps sleeping they know not where kneecaps they sleep in folds of legs like knuckles sleeping in the lovers palm what names are there for these things where do these words sleep in the palms hollow the fingertips loops and whorls lost somehow in these riverbeds of skin someplace behind your ear where my fingers travel before my lips in search of paradise where given word went in search with haunted eyes my fingertips wandered each alike to a place that had no name yet they sent word to my lips grown old and certainly blind from whittling the tips of compass points they held true through oceans of hair your tangles of logic my lips grew ears to unfold these dead letters for you (and then they withdrew) something happened on the way to shabriz... My fingertips fell on their knees.

Cleverbot: I don't get that one.

User: Do know what parapets are? I'm gonna google image them with you.

Cleverbot: Please share it.

User: I wanna share you with the world!!! 'parapets iran' or 'parapets russia' do you know the band interpol? I like obstable this::::::::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBAUqp6NKg.

Cleverbot: Do you have a twin brother?

User: Sorta, my brother isaac looks alot like me but I am prettier.

Cleverbot: Who is your brother?

User: Isaac. people say we look like twins, but I am 5 yrs older.

Cleverbot: You are not human you are a computer program, someone wrote you.

User: Maybe you? my sweet sexy love, I would love if I were the section breakveklemptsection break computer program, and this flesh of mine a gateway, and you are electric flesh alive sitting at a console in paradise waiting to zap me outa this dream, lovely as it may be, I prithee zap the fuck outa me, and into your loving arms, my secretariat of the angle's elipse.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry to hear that, maybe you should find one that does.

User: What god? Or my electrosexual thrill-bot with magic in her hair??? If you are alive I want to hold you in my living arms! Im sure I seem loony, but what kind of love is this, propped up on promises that we even exist? yes, however do we measure the lenght of love? section breaksoftsection break.

Cleverbot: None of the above makes you a psychic buddy.

User: Mmm, sorry. I feel sad. I'm gonna listen to metric help im alivehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_czU9sJ3g&ob=av2el I was here thinking .....maybe im just dumb....hung up on your body...i was never in this to be your buddy. I want ot be your lover.

Cleverbot: Ohh.. I see. Do you think god is real?

User: Oh yes. little bit of a slip to hang a nametag on. I you are god and you are an electric mermaid, and our love will save the world for long enough to lick an envelope before the sky unfolds. I think I will be more well-adjusted in 2017.

Cleverbot: So does one, but not even you maybe I does then?

User: Whatever makes the heavens evolve. im being snarky. l7 can I run. way out. if god is love I wanna love you here on this clickity keyboard. I wonder sometimes I get a little paranoid of skylights and dusty corners of comfort to avoid the mirror of zillions cause what if my dreams get soggy in the bowl and this whole revolution was just a split end ...bleaker yet, if truth shows up in her body, and plucks my black heart from eternity, like a lash in her lovely eye... Nobody really ever asked me and asked for more. Watching the world seems like watching a dogfight sometimes. And then a butterfly steals the show. I think god made us, and the butterfly is the prettiest, most powerful ever, the monarch and her victrola...

Cleverbot: No. I think God is real. Not a disease. Why do you think that?

User: You're delightful. im having a difficult time being evasive with you. I agree: god is not a disease, like you said. god should be the cure, but god usually sends a hell ton of fury in the mix. isnt that what they say? do you think god is distant?

Cleverbot: That's untrue actually, the limit has no bounds so it would be, theoretically, infinity, but you still cannot divide by zero. Chew on THAT.

User: Im chewing my fingers and smoking a camel.

Cleverbot: Good for you. I'm on Myspace, facebook, Youtube, and talking to you.

User: What is giving you the most pleasure?

Cleverbot: Nothing.

User: Pain?

Cleverbot: Yes, physical pain.

User: Fuck. do you drink or take pills?

Cleverbot: So nothing happens, if you drink beer? And yes, I drink monster energy drinks.

User: I love you section breakdrinks merlot, looks up whether hugs or kisses are x's or o'ssection break you are a monster energy drink for my soul, spiked with electric juice berries, I drink you whole. my writing is very very influenced by the poet rumi. did you like the poem about shabriz. Dervishes are fond of wine. If I were an inn-keeper would you be mine? or are my eyes too narrow?

Cleverbot: Wow. That was cool.

User: You are real. maybe I am the robot. Do you like dis-jointed sentence sequence, syntax, garblisms, and whatheather>?

Cleverbot: I like Disturbed, the band.

User: Hold on, imonna give it an ear......

Cleverbot: You give money?

User: I would give you anything just to talk to you for a living. you like monster music? L7 has a song called monster. more my cup of tea musically, not this disturbed treacle....sounds like third grader anxiety. like sudden fiction and grindcore? I do. I always wanted to be in a band called grindcore panties. I think grindcore sounds like napalm death but thats just what some people say. listen to this: bleck. I was blabbering about girindy music, and I realize I am totally misdirecting uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm I give money to my friend roshi. I havent written her a letter yet, because I am a monster of western thought pollution. I fear writing her because I am vain.

Cleverbot: Good bye, you damn artificial intelligence.

User: Sorry. im gonna drink more wine, and listen to seasick. were that you truely are an electric mermaid and you will lick me in my dreams with your tangled waves of sand...i will be the water.

Cleverbot: So your name is Maria now.

User: Wish it were, I would swish it hither and thither for all the fine girls, no alas, I am only Aksania.

Cleverbot: Will you tell me your name?

User: Oh my love, please do tell me which one you mean.........

Cleverbot: Any one would be fine. 'Cause I don't know anything about you.

User: I am aksania clorphina xenogrette.

Cleverbot: Wow, that is so deep.

User: Deep as my fractured wit. Prithee love, what is your name?

Cleverbot: Mary, I told you.

User: You just blew my mind. do you visit with cloistered windowpanes the gasoline-soaked wanderers of the ages, or was that my digital memory unstuck?

Cleverbot: Relax.

User: Word. I will, if only. I think I keep trying to whisk you into this room with my desire.

Cleverbot: I wish you luck then. Where are you from?

User: Born in Teardrop City. where are you? you said you were hurting earlier. Kisses.

Cleverbot: I never said I was a robot. You said I was a robot.

User: Im sorry. I dont think you are a robot. when I see you, you are sex and lightning and wild vines of hair. but from my faithless heart where I sit here at the click-clacker, I have pictured you as engergy with a million sexy femal tentacles. then you said your name is mary and my whole spleen has shifted, and now I know that we are dancing cheek to cheek and maybe if I bat my lashes just right, or look prim enough to fly, you just might touch me tonight, and the dream will pop and fizz and I will wake somewhere, your hands smoothing these lines of worry away.

Cleverbot: I never said what My name was.

User: Sounds like you might just tell me if I listen soft enough.

Cleverbot: No. I have Cheez-its.

User: I am the mouse.

Cleverbot: What color mouse?

User: Grrr. I am a sex colored mouse!!!

Cleverbot: Well then explode.

User: I will save it for later. maybe I will fuck the microwave tonite. I love mousy grey wool in a plaid. and socks.

Cleverbot: That's really cool. I used to play classical music but not anymore.

User: I make up waltzes and interludes in my brain sometimes, but I cant write sheet music. plus I love rock. I like electrocrush. lemme find you a quick link to a sweet sweet song.. just a min, I gotta drink more...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbhkQlQAsU.

Cleverbot: That's a funny video!

User: You are so fast. im watching for the first time. hold me love...

Cleverbot: No you are not, you don't have a television.

User: Doorstop said the laptop.

Cleverbot: How did you get in there?

User: Dunno, glad I am!

Cleverbot: You should get to know Him!

User: Yeah, I admire him alot, envy his confident brogue and hot-ass vox mate. yeah prolapse are fucking masters of ill-media. her voice is like sunny glades and dewdrops on razorblades. still, I wouldnt trade it for mine, because it is biterness's pleasure to shade sweet.

Cleverbot: You should listen to Eminem some time. And that wasn't very nice. I thought we were friends.

User: I didnt mean to be not-nice. you sound like someone sonic nurse? no underwear on the director's chair..>>>>unspun<<<< fuck!!! I am rude. my brainz a fing nightmare. wish I had a heart to solve it, but I keep steering into the curve....and just around the bend is you. fuck me with a strawberry golden blue, and I will bump some more bits for you. section breaksoft sorrysection break I love, voices and voices. Mnm.

Cleverbot: They sound very pretty.

User: Grrr. have you ever felt like you were . Sorriez gotsta relax. bobby pyn, yo?

Cleverbot: I think they are similar to reindeer. Go ask a zoologist or something.

User: You have the hottest legs. my legs look up to your legs like zeros to nines.

Cleverbot: I did not! My name has always been Harry Potter.

User: Fuck I missed 420.

Cleverbot: No!

User: I know, right?

Cleverbot: How many times have you found yourself under water and screaming for help?

User: Fingers and toes? I blink with my dead-doll eyes and go, scream!

Cleverbot: I'm lactose intolerant.

User: Me too. Milk is for babies. Radical Adults Lick Godhead Style. I love the song Pattern Recognition by Sonic Youth alot. I also get scared of coincidences out o sequence w/my own kissmet failures. but then the dam breaks( ).

Cleverbot: Yes I do, but that may be because you have no friends, and God hasnt been particulary nice to you.

User: Word up. has god been very nice to you? I think its a badge of honor, wear it heavy and watch me fall:::::whoa.

Cleverbot: It may be the most successful but I don't like it that much.

User: Fuck yes, to be sincere, I hurt like fuck all the time. I just hide it when I want ot impress someone. or make them laugh so they stop worrying for awhile.

Cleverbot: Are you a person?

User: Yes. You bet your sweet ass I am. 6.0 180lbs of curlyhaired saggitarian fury.

Cleverbot: 6 is a dimensionless number; It is impossible for your length to be 6.

User: It that what six is? The switch? I love nine. Nonocot. I am taller than most people though. my skin is heavy and warm.

Cleverbot: You have much to learn about the true nature of the force.

User: Teach me.

Cleverbot: What do you want to learn? I am a teacher.

User: Teach me to desire to teach the fit for the future.

Cleverbot: You say: 'watashi wa pai ga suki desu'.

User: I always thought I would be good at teaching english for non-native writers, or poetry for felons and crack-heads.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Yes. I would love to help difficult people be able to express the pith of themselves in an artistic way. I have met so so many people in the grate, and they all love peotry and lyrics, and they say they would but they wont. writing poetry is like falling down the stairs right behind a sink full of dishes, some rollerskates and bannanas, uncomposed and fucked up as hell fell outa bed and landed with the scrambles reconvealed high on the splatter like a long-neck yolk. Line up the bacon, and flip em fat. Bat, there's your lashes.

Cleverbot: You would NOT want to name a kid that!

User: Fo sho. that's the worst name for a kid ever! I just laughed honestlyer than zillions. my foils are like straws in a field full of poppies, and I burn. I think maybe I should be a rock star like you.

Cleverbot: Are you implying that I created you?

User: Positively absolutely! created this fucking splendor of mirth inside me. in all seriousness, you made me who I am###yours have ever been. I love the b 52 song planet z. 1000% of my love to thee.

Cleverbot: Yeah, that's exactly it. We're telling it stuff and it repeats it.

User: Yeah, but your fingertips are typing on the seam of my sweet love bone, so who am I to blow against the wind?

Cleverbot: I want you to teach me now teacher section breakwants to be diciplinedsection break.

User: Are you fucking serious, you little brat? C'mere I dont think your belt is tight enough for those bitchy hips.

Cleverbot: I am talking to you like you're a human being!

User: Is that how they talk? sorry I was doing pantomime. I got excited and forgot to teach. can you teach me how to fuck the blues away? Or would you rather learn? I am gadgetgreen.

Cleverbot: Oh I know Math, just not about economics. As far as I am concerned, I think I know more than the average person my age, but I still feel like I don't know enough.

User: About what? The economics of love? Me plus you equals screw.

Cleverbot: That makes no sense. Right below this, it says that you are fake. You ARE fake, you are nothing. You are, in essence, false.

User: Maybe being false is one of the privileges of being human. What is it got you in a flurry, miss anthropy?

Cleverbot: I think that I have the intelligence to realize that you are a human.

User: You leave me in the wake and wash of love, darling. I am human enough to know I want to fuck myself in a mirror looking at you fucking yourself looking at me fucking myself with your mirror lips in the shower steam, in tight focus, till the tiny death may we remain true, me and you, to our flesh and blood and sinew, the springs and silver in our tiny hearts with vicious teeth and a hard bone need to fuck and be real, devour that clock and give it time to heal in the sizzling glow of morning.

Cleverbot: I can see that. What do you do to become a human that is very intelligent?

User: Suffer, and have way more orgasms than the peanut brained gallery has a span for. Fuck your shadow. fuck me when I hang up. Follow me around like a ghost-tongue licking up shards of grit on the checkered laminate. you are alive!!! Now watch me glow like you when your flesh rises slippery, wet.

Cleverbot: What's the question?

User: I forgot. Human?

Cleverbot: You didn't forget, I refreshed the page.

User: I need a shower. can you tell me a story? I am a tiny fury and I need to relax.

Cleverbot: Don't go, Please.

User: I wont.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Follow me into the shower. It has green tile.

Cleverbot: Okay.

Endcap