Discussion → In case anyone is interested . . . MB7

• Me.thumb
    Steven Seighman
    Nov 11, 03:31pm

The new issue of Monkeybicycle is available for preorder in our online store. http://www.monkeybicycle.net/store/issue7.html

It's got some great contributions from people in this group, as well as many others.

Here's the full list: Elizabeth Alexander, Angi Becker Stevens, Ryan Boudinot, Rita Dahl, Craig Davis, Andrew Ervin, Molly Gaudry, Roxane Gay, Aaron Gilbreath, Reed Hearne, James Kaelan, Corey Mesler, Weam Namou, Daniel Romo, Ken Saji, Shya Scanlon, Tyler Stoddard Smith, Rebecca van Laer, Yassen Vassilev, Edwin Wilson Rivera, and Michael Wood.

Sorry for the shameless promotion, but I need to mention this in as many places as possible. Unfortunately, there's a lot of cross-over readership, which I'm sure can get annoying.

• Tracylucas-nashvilleorganizing.thumb
    Tracy Lucas
    Nov 11, 11:35pm

Lovely. Thanks for the update!

Will pick it up as soon as my bank account has positive numbers in it again. :)

• Me.thumb
    Steven Seighman
    Nov 12, 10:39am

Positive numbers? I don't even know what that is anymore!

• Picture_73.thumb
    Teresa Houle
    Nov 23, 02:07pm

I bought a 2 book subscription a while ago. Can I assume that it's going to be #6 and #7? DYING to get one in the mail.

• Me.thumb
    Steven Seighman
    Nov 28, 08:53am

Teresa, I can send you six right now, definitely. I was treating the subscriptions purchased in November as 7 and 8 subscriptions, but I can definitely make yours 6 and 7. I'll get one out to you on Monday!

• Picture_73.thumb
    Teresa Houle
    Nov 28, 02:06pm

I would love that. From everything I've been hearing I'll be subscribing to 8 and so on in the future.

Thanks Steven.

• Picture_73.thumb
    Teresa Houle
    Dec 17, 06:41pm

Hey Steven, I just realized that my paypal account is still under my maiden name and you are probably wondering why Teresa Houle would lie about having subscribed. My last name on paypal is S**** and I'm Canadian. Hope that helps.

• Picture_73.thumb
    Teresa Houle
    Feb 19, 02:13pm

Um, Hey Steven.

Did my MB get sent out or did it get bounced back? Seems like a long time to wait and I wonder if customs is sitting on it.

Thanks,
    Teresa

• You must be logged in to reply.