Forum / Buy my e-book through Kindle (Amazon)

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Mar 12, 03:33pm

I just published my e-book, "Brain Storm: A Collection of Micro-Stories, Poems, Flash Fiction, and Short Stories." Exclusively through the Amazon Kindle. If you have a Kindle, please buy. If you don't, please spread the word.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Storm-Collection-Micro-Stories-ebook/dp/B004RR1OMA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digita

Thank you for your support.

-Matthew

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Mar 12, 07:09pm

Matthew, wishing you Good Luck with this!

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Mar 16, 03:29pm

Matthew-
    I don't have a Kindle. Sorry. I hope this goes great for you. Congratulations on your e-book! Very exciting!

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Mar 21, 11:29am

i just bought your book. i got the sample first - it is fantastic. clean layout, great stories, kudos, matt, a wonderful publication.

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Mar 21, 01:08pm

Thanks Marcus! Please help spread the word.

-Matt

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Mar 21, 02:37pm

For anyone interested in downloading Matthew's book without a Kindle, you can! Just click on his link above, and follow the directions of how to download the Kindle "app," it's free. It will take you through a step-by-step on how to have access to read Matthew's amazing e-book, "Brain Storm." I just downloaded it this morning and can't wait to dive in this afternoon on my iMac. Spread the word indeed.

• Nuclearman2_1_.thumb
    Christian Bell
    Mar 21, 04:50pm

Matthew, congratulations!

Also, it would be nice to hear details about the e-book process, if you ever have a chance to tell us. I'm sure there are many of us--myself included--that would like to know how one can go about doing this.

• Mewells.thumb
    Mike Lynch
    Mar 21, 09:57pm

Christian: Publishing via Kindle can seem like a slog, but if you know enough html to bang out a template from bits and pieces floating around on the web it's relatively painless. Re: other e-formats, I've heard great things about Smashwords (http://www.smashwords.com -- distributes via iPad, Nook, etc). But I don't want to shanghai Matt's thread (congrats!) w/ too much of my geekiness. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want some help!

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Mar 22, 12:01pm

Hey, thanks everyone, especially Robert for advertising. Christian, its pretty simple with Amazon, although I had some difficulty with the formatting. I'm not much of a tech guy and I simply cut and pasted until I got it all right, but I'm sure there is an easier way. Amazon gives a bunch of directions on how to do it, but I'm not one to read comp manuals, etc.

Stick with Mike's advice.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.