Julie Innis
    Feb 27, 03:00pm

Please come to this. Pretty please?

FIZZ Reading Series
    KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street
    New York City, NY
    March 19, 2011
    7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Nicolle Elizabeth is the author of two works of flash fiction. Read This Sh*t Out Loud, her second work, is forthcoming from Pank. She is a contributor at Words Without Borders, the Brooklyn Rail and many others and writes a weekly check-in for www.fictionaut.com. Her short fiction works have appeared in Keyhole, Wigleaf, Caketrain and many others. She is a member of the National Book Critics Circle and has been a waitress, welding apprentice, literacy teacher and a bike mechanic. She is at work on a novel and slowly piecing together a book of essays.

Julie Innis’s stories and essays have appeared or are forthcoming in Gargoyle, Thunderclap!, jmww, Prick of the Spindle, BLIP, The Long Story, Lit N Image and Pindeldyboz, among others. In May 2009, Julie was a finalist for the Glimmer Train Short Story Award for New Writers and in May 2010, she won the Seventh Glass Woman Prize for Fiction. She has high hopes for May 2011.

Sara Lippmann is a freelance writer and editor. Her fiction has appeared in places like BLIP (formerly Mississippi Review), Potomac Review, Word Riot, Slice, Storyglossia, All Things Girl, NANO Fiction and elsewhere. It has also been included in Sex Scene: An Anthology, Mamas & Papas (City Works Press), and two other anthologies from Wising Up Press. A graduate of the New School’s MFA program, she lives in Brooklyn with her family.

Phoebe Wilcox published two books this year, a poetry chapbook, Recidivist (Lilly Press, April 2010) and her first novel, Angels Carry the Sun (Lilly Press, Sept 2010). An excerpt from a second novel in progress, Flower Symbolism for Dummies, has been published in Wild Violet. Her stories and poems have been published in many literary magazines, including The Chaffey Review, Bartleby-Snopes, River Poets Journal, and ginosko. Her short stories have twice been nominated for the Pushcart Prize.

Host Susan Tepper is the co- author of the novel “What May Have Been” (with Gary Percesepe) just published by Cervena Barva Press. Additional books include ”Deer & Other Stories” (Wilderness House Press 2009) and the poetry chapbook ”Blue Edge.” She writes MONDAY CHAT on the Fictionaut blog and Madame Tishka Advises on Love & Furniture at UFR.
    See More

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133903173345101

• Photo_on_1-21-15_at_3.05_pm.thumb
    Kathy Fish
    Feb 27, 03:04pm

Oh man, what a stellar lineup. I'll be there in spirit. Knock 'em dead you wonderful writer women!

• Portrait_color_clip.thumb
    Danny Goodman
    Feb 27, 03:18pm

Yes, please.

• P9224268.thumb
    Shelagh Power-Chopra
    Feb 27, 04:25pm

I want to go! But can't. So, I'll send an actor in my place to listen to these wonderful writers!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Feb 27, 06:53pm

So wish I could be there. I hung out at the KGB Bar many many times. Break legs!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Feb 27, 07:37pm

As my son would say, "Looks awesome!" Hope it's grand.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 28, 12:45am

It will be stellar with these 4 Fearless Women of Fictionaut:

It's a SATURDAY NIGHT, second floor of KGB~
    Hope all you NY'ers will come out for this!

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 28, 02:07am

Major event. Wonderful.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Feb 28, 02:52am

How I wish I could be there to hear you all read a while -- . Watching the Academy Awards and dreaming dresses for you.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.