Forum / New work by Howie Good at A-Minor

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Feb 21, 03:05pm

Howie Good's "Cloudy All Day" is published this morning at A-Minor. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could take time to visit and read. Here's hoping you enjoy, and, as always, thanks.

Below is this link:

http://aminormagazine.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/cloudy-all-day/

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Feb 21, 10:36pm

Read them and commented on Facebook, but I thought you looked lonely here Sheldon, and they were good enough to mention twice. I love Howie's work.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 22, 12:13am

Oh, yes, really good!

• 0388e1260hbw.thumb
    Mark Reep
    Feb 22, 01:21am

Another great poem by one of my favorite poets, and a class guy. Did an email interview with Howie a couple weeks ago for RR3. He was terrific. Responded quickly, and very generous with both his time and insights. Looking forward to sharing it with everyone who enjoys his work.

(Apologies, Sheldon, for the shameless RR plug :)

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Feb 22, 04:20pm

Thanks, y'all, for reading and too for dropping by here. And, JP, what a kind thing to notice my all aloneness. Very cool. Oh, and plug the hell out of RR3 or anything else, Mark. It's entirely good.

Much obliged, again, fine folks.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Feb 23, 12:04am

I loved these at A-Minor, also Sheldon! I am a huge fan of Howie's work, as you probably already know- I reviewed his last collection, "Heart with a Dirty Windshield" at JMWW. Such a talent and kudos to you for supporting him (and everyone else you have/do).

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 23, 02:40am

It's a great piece. Enjoyed.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.