Forum / Cancelled going to AWP

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Feb 02, 03:19pm

I won't see those of you that are going to AWP. I had to cancel my trip due to health reasons.
    I am bummed out not to be going.
    Enjoy yourselves there and have a great time!

• Tux.thumb
    Gary Percesepe
    Feb 02, 03:32pm

SO sorry, gloria!

place just won't be the same without you!

take care of yourself,

and next year in jerusalem,

g

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Feb 02, 05:47pm

So sorry to hear this Gloria. Feel better soon. I also had to cancel, though it was due to the Midwest Blizzard. I'm bummed.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 02, 06:15pm

I am not there yet but might be tomorrow! Meanwhile Gary Percesepe is holding down the fort at Cervena Barva Press table. The "Intrepid G" drove through the icy night to get there from Ohio..

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Feb 02, 06:23pm

Greetings to those of you who will be there -- sorry to hear, those of you who had to change plans -- I'll be at Barbaric yAWP this year as planned. Gary is amazing to drive in those conditions.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 02, 06:28pm

Wishing you health, Gloria. Sorry you had to change your plans.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 02, 11:49pm

Well so far no trains operating out of this one-horse-town. Frozen switches the excuse!! Maybe it's true...
    There goes my Gargoyle reading down the gargoyle...
    AWP should move this thing to April from now on..

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Feb 03, 02:34am

I hope you feel better soon, Gloria -- I was looking forward to meeting you. Stay well and warm. Peace...

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Feb 03, 02:47pm

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. 2 days in the hospital was enough. I had a moaning, groaning Nun in the same room. It was horrible. She never shut up. I wrote a story about it. Still working on it.

I think AWP should be in the warmer weather too. Well...there is always next year. I orginally come from Illinois so it will be good to be in Chicago next year at AWP.

Going home to Illinois in a few weeks. The horrible blizzard in the Midwest made me homesick. I love blizzards. This year, Ive been through 2 of them. Loved it!

Thanks again everyone. I am doing ok here.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.