Forum / Chapbooks...

• Dsc01252new.thumb
    Jules Archer
    Sep 29, 09:12pm

Someone could have posted a topic on this before...and since I am technologically challenged and can't find a "search" on Fnaut...

Can anyone refer me to a good site with info about Chapbooks? The best to use? The worst...

Thank you for the info!

Cheers,

Jules

• 0804d24.thumb
    Matthew A. Hamilton
    Sep 29, 09:48pm

I'm still researching chapbooks myself. Here is one I like:

http://www.bigtablepublishing.com/

• 408a4808.thumb
    Kait Mauro
    Oct 01, 06:18pm

I remember researching this... it's harder to find valuable information than you might think. I'd recommend going to an indie-type bookstore and looking at some of the very slim, "chapbook-like" poetry collections they have there. Some good inspiration to be found in those. Bonne chance!

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Oct 01, 06:53pm

I can vouch for BigTable -- I've had a couple of pieces in their chaps -- and am contemplating a chapbook of my own with them. Robin Stratton, editor of Boston Literary Magazine, is involved with BigTable. I'm happy to refer. Peace...

• B9498678870c4959.thumb
    Brian Mihok
    Oct 02, 06:34pm

Tarpaulin Sky Press (tarpaulinsky.com) always puts out good chapbooks. As does Rain Taxi (raintaxi.com/chapbooks/). Also, tiny indie presses like Agnes Fox Press (agnesfox.wordpress.com). There are many small presses like these that are putting out really good stuff.

• Dsc01252new.thumb
    Jules Archer
    Oct 02, 08:00pm

Thanks to all. Appreciate the feedback...

• You must log in to reply to this thread.