Forum / A Question for Everyone

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Mar 27, 06:54am

What happens to a society when the elites become not only lawless, but brazenly lawless, and then, just for good measure, they brazenly accuse everyone they don't like as being the lawless ones, the people who want anarchy?

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Mar 27, 11:59am

Collapse.

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Mar 27, 02:00pm

Revolution.( File under 'Wishful Thinking.')

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Mar 27, 05:21pm

I think Gary's got it. Collapse. And then what rushes in after the collapse? What kind of people take advantage of collapse? I know what kind of people. Everyone does. Thugs, creeps, bigots, psychopaths.

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Mar 28, 12:00am

Not collapse so much as losing trust in blatantly rotting neo-liberal "rule," the largely passive majority waking up too late and letting the thugs take over. The elites have been lawless all along, ordinarily smart enuf to keep their skirts mostly out of the mud.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Mar 30, 03:27am

Resist: we are not the ones with blackened hearts and we never will be.

• Erika-byrne-ludwig.thumb
    Erika Byrne-Ludwig
    Mar 31, 08:04pm

Disillusion, misery, riot.

• The_lucky_ones.thumb
    Tim G. Young
    Apr 01, 05:46pm

the end of the world as we know it.

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Apr 11, 06:29am

Anarchy is like a box of chocolates.
    Once you've opened the box?
    There's no going back.

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." Emma Goldman

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Apr 13, 03:54pm

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something fashioned to a particular decade. It is a perpetual process embedded in the human spirit." -- Abbie Hoffman

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Apr 13, 10:02pm

"Your universities teach you to be eternal cynics, a cynicism that can be only drowned in alcohol and diet pills and psychoanalysts and golf. Forget your cynicism. There is not one who has more respect for life than a revolutionist." - Abbie Hoffman

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Apr 13, 11:39pm

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." -- Emma Goldman

Thanks, JLD ;)

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Apr 14, 01:48am

De nada, brother... de nada.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.