Forum / Editor's Eye returns to Fictionaut!

• Author_wide.thumb
    Jürgen Fauth
    Aug 01, 06:06pm

Hi all,
    in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the blog for Michelle Elvy's inaugural installment of Editor's Eye. You may remember that Meg Pokrass started the series last year as a way to point out stories that slipped by the automated recommendation engine.

Michelle plans to run the series a lot like Meg did: every two weeks, a different guest editor will read new stories on the site and then share their favorites on the blog. In fact, you should probably just go and read the post because Michelle explains it a lot better than me--and then stick around for her selections: http://fictionaut.com/blog/2013/08/01/editors-eye-returns-to-fictionaut/

We hope you enjoy the return of Editor's Eye.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Aug 01, 11:24pm

Looking forward to it.

• Frankie Saxx
    Aug 09, 06:46pm

Fun times. :)

• Blank_sp.thumb
    Carol Reid
    Aug 10, 04:06am

This is why I came back to Fnaut.

• Frankie Saxx
    Aug 10, 12:09pm

Yay! Then that's another reason to love it.

• Blank_sp.thumb
    Carol Reid
    Aug 10, 07:21pm

Yep, the Editor's Eye idea just strikes me as a very positive and inclusive feature that can balance out the power of the recommendation machine, so that attracted me. (And there are good people, talented writers here and I missed reading them.)

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Aug 13, 12:37pm

Glad to see your comments, Frankie and Carol (and Sam, too). Stay tuned -- new installment coming your way this week!

• 7zx9x3hv_400x400.thumb
    Lillian Ann Slugocki
    Aug 13, 02:04pm

Can't wait to read, looking forward!

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Aug 17, 11:20am

Yay!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.