Forum / The Mob Is Here...

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Jun 21, 01:09am

The stories are up at FLASHMOB 2013; http://flashmob2013.wordpress.com/

Some amazing flash fiction by over 100 writers from around the globe. Winners announced on June 22. Meanwhile, take the best free ride around the world.

Peace...

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jun 21, 03:31am

Outstanding.

• Image.thumb
    Charlotte Hamrick
    Jun 21, 03:46am

Awesome. Can't wait to read the entries.

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Jun 21, 08:38pm

Layout and desing of the page(s) are works of art. Judges' interviews all great, as I noted elsewhere. The stories are must-read, too. Creatively fun project!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jun 21, 11:30pm

This was a wonderful, generous idea. Enjoyed so many of the contributions so far. Thanks to all of you for your hard work.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Jun 22, 01:34am

We had such a blast with all of these creative short stories. So much amazing talents among us! How fortunate we are, truly.

Ann Bogle
    Jun 22, 07:53pm

Congratulations to the top-placing flashes and the finalist flashes. Would it be possible to add links to the winning stories from the announcement page? I know we can circle through the continents to find the photo links to the stories, if not. Thanks. Cannot wait to read the top stories.

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jun 23, 10:02am

Hi, everyone!
    Thank you! And thank you to everyone who helped out.

Ann, I'll have a talk with the other organizers about those links. We originally decided not to put the links on that page, but we'll reconsider.

Ann Bogle
    Jun 23, 01:01pm

I reconsidered as well after returning to the Continents pages and seeing the new notations. It works out fine to revisit the pages, as is.

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jun 23, 10:49pm

That was great fun! Thanks for all your hard work, organizers and judges. The stories are grand.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.