Forum / Congratulations to Fictionaut Finalists of the Twelfth Glass Woman Prize

• Beate_close-up-0334_copy_(1).thumb
    Beate Sigriddaughter
    Nov 17, 12:12am

The finalists for the Twelfth Glass Woman Prize include stories by several Fictionaut members: "Honey" by Laura C. Alonso, "The Last Quiet Morning" by Lucile Barker, "Gravity" by Kathy Conde , "The Clothes I Was Wearing by Sandy Ebner-Barnett, "Taking a Bath with my iNuke" by Gloria Garfinkel, "Them" by Meg Pokrass, and "After he failed to wake up" by Linda Simoni-Wastila. All but Kathy Conde's "Gravity" and Sandy Ebner-Barnett's "The Clothes I Was Wearing" are currently available for your reading pleasure right here on Fictionaut. There is a link to Sandy Ebner-Barnett's story on the Glass Woman Prize web page, http://www.sigriddaughter.com/GlassWomanPrize.htm, and other work by Kathy Conde is posted on Fictionaut.

• Facebook.thumb
    John Riley
    Nov 17, 12:29am

I'm not aware of this prize but am with many of the writers' work. Congratulations to all.

• Img_0089.thumb
    Gessy Alvarez
    Nov 17, 05:52am

Congrats, everyone! Beate, you're incredible. Thanks for all you do.

• Dsc_7543.thumb
    Gloria Garfunkel
    Nov 17, 11:51am

I'm honored to be a finalist. Thank you so much.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Nov 17, 03:06pm

I'm honored to be counted among so many wonderful stories and writers. Thank you Beate for all you do! Peace...

• Web_bio_newglasses.thumb
    J.A. Pak
    Nov 17, 06:31pm

Great prize, great writers. Congrats, everyone! And thanks again, Beate!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.