Forum / Chapbooks by Erky Wenziak

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    Aug 10, 03:51pm

Art editor of A-Minor Magazine Eryk Wenziak has two chapbooks out!

“1975,” published by Deadly Chaps Press. It’s a 20 page experimental long-poem on the Cambodian Genocide under the reign of Pol Pot. You can read it here:

http://www.deadlychaps.com/1975.html

and "4am", published by NO PRESS. It's a collection of 6 beautiful visual poems (4 full-colour, 2 B&W) produced in a handsewn edition of 50 copies (going quickly!) -- $4ea. (email derek@housepress.ca to order)

Thanks!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Aug 10, 09:06pm

I always find Eryk's writing stimulating, inspiring, fresh, unique. He never ceases to amaze me and I have already ordered both of these. Thanks for posting, Nicolette!

• Author_photo.thumb
    Eryk Wenziak
    Aug 27, 08:15pm

Nicolette, thank you so much for mentioning these chaps! That's very kind of you.

And Robert, my deepest and sincere thanks for your kind words about my work. I feel the same exact way in regards to yours. This means a lot coming from you, my friend. Thank you, again.

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Aug 27, 11:22pm

Just got 1975 in the mail last Friday. It is a painful book to read, but brave, focused, and daring. Great work, Eryk.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Aug 30, 03:00am

I also received my 1975 book this week. Finally had time to sit with it today. I am so amazed of the bravery, and the message. So raw, still, all these years later. War will always feel the same, no matter the year. Thanks for this my brother.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.