Forum / Live in NYC and a new release!

• Apc_logo_02.thumb
    MichaelDickes
    Aug 04, 10:16am

REALLY need your support on the new album, ya'll! You can get a taste with a free song down load of the single "Bee Hive"...a song I'm really proud of. To download go to www.michaeldickes.weebly.com.

Also help me pack my upcoming NYC shows by attending and letting friends you know in the NYC area know about the shows and new album.

UPCOMING NEW YORK SHOWS:
    8/14 @ Googies's
    9/5 Bar East
    10/5 Bitter End

I'm giving it another hard run and I can't do it without your support. Ready? Cool. Let's roll...

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Aug 04, 03:35pm

Great news about the album, Michael. Will post about it on F'Book, etc. Wish you had a gig around the 20th of Sept. : ) Congratulations and so cool about The Bitter End, a real life musical institution!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Aug 04, 03:49pm

Mike very exciting!! and BREAK A LEG!!!! The Bitter End is so legendary!

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Aug 04, 05:06pm

Some pretty good gigs, there, Michael. Good luck with your album. Let me know if you ever get down here to Cuyahoga Falls.

• 0001_pabst_blue_ribbon_time.thumb
    Dolemite
    Aug 04, 05:09pm

(I'm going to astral-project myself into that upper-left spotlight at The Bitter End, so just glance that way if you need friendly boost...)

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Aug 04, 09:35pm

These are all great gigs, Michael! Congratulations on your upcoming tour and I will let my friends know about it, too.

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Aug 06, 02:43pm

Congratulations Michael. So very, very cool. Knock 'em dead!!!! I know you will be great!
    I won't be visiting NYC then but I will send good positive thoughts!

• Apc_logo_02.thumb
    MichaelDickes
    Aug 07, 02:26am

Thanks Ya'll!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.