Forum / THIS Literary Magazine Jan/Feb Issue "Other" is Alive and Kicking

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Jan 30, 06:34pm

THIS' first themed issue "Other" is now live. We feature work from Fictionauters Ann Bogle, Tina Barry, and James Lloyd Davis, along with many other talented artists. My interview with my friend, poet John Oliver Simon, the least known/should be known poet/translator/educator I know, is a multimedia extravaganza.

THIS is writing! THIS is art! THIS is way cool!

http://www.thiszine.org/archives/issue13/landing

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Jan 30, 06:37pm

THIS is super-cool! Good to come here this morning! Great theme.

Joani Reese
    Jan 30, 08:54pm

Thanks, Michelle. I'm glad you liked the issue. There are so many diverse writers in TLM this month, I'm sure there's something for every taste.

• Tinabarry.thumb
    Tina Barry
    Jan 31, 12:13am

Thanks for the shout-out, Joanie. I'm proud to be included in THIS! It's a great issue.

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Jan 31, 01:00am

Love the cover art. And some amazing poetry and stories. Jim Bob's gave me goosebumps ;^) Back in for another taste. Peace...

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Jan 31, 01:01am

Oh great goodness... can you tell I've been watching The Waltons (yes). That should be James Lloyd! Peace...

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Jan 31, 03:17am

Thank you, Linda... Nobody called me Jim Bob since I left Texas... Felt good.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 01, 03:13pm

Great issue. Enjoyed.

Joani Reese
    Feb 02, 12:35am

Linda-Sue and Jim-Bob? I think y'all oughta get on out there and do a little Texas two-steppin'...

• Author_photo.thumb
    James Lloyd Davis
    Feb 02, 12:14pm

Stop that!

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Feb 02, 05:56pm

Great issue!! loved this!!

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Feb 10, 12:15am

I'm honored to have my story (piece, poem, list) included in the Other issue at THIS. It might have been writing for a file folder, a diary-style minimalist account of ideas, jotted notes, key to a personal cosmogony, but editors at THIS spotted it at Fictionaut and could actually read and appreciate it as it is. It completes the loop that it's in the magazine.

Joani Reese
    Feb 10, 12:19am

We are pleased to have grabbed your stunning piece, Ann. Thank you for sharing it with us at THIS Literary Magazine.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.