Forum / Bill Yarrow at A-Minor

• Nicolette_apr_2012.thumb
    Nicolette Wong
    Sep 26, 05:23pm

For this week, we have a very special poet at A-Minor. Thanks everybody for reading!

http://aminormagazine.com/2011/09/26/need-a-piece-of-him-she-waited-for-him/

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Sep 26, 05:26pm

Congrats, Bill! And congrats to you, Nicolette! It looks great!

Thanks,

Bill

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Sep 26, 09:11pm

The "Need" poem alone is worth the visit just to see the beautiful construction of his creativity. A poet that saves the meaning of poetry.

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Sep 26, 10:53pm

I agree, Darryl...loved "Need" and all three are great! Congrats Bill and Nicolette keep up the great work at A-Minor!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Sep 26, 11:10pm

"Except for love. But what
    is love? Perfume worn by saints."

Excellent, Bill. Very fine stuff here. Once wrote an Elisabeth Kubler-Ross stages of grief for Hamlet. Like your poem about the man--he is all of us. All three are so well crafted. Good work.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Sep 27, 12:10am

Really good poems, Bill

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 27, 01:07am

Thanks, Nicolette, Bill, Darryl, Robert, Joani, and Susan! An honor to appear in A-Minor.

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Sep 27, 02:10pm

Congratulations Bill! I just posted a comment on the site. I am so happy for you. Great poems!

• Img_0741.thumb
    See ya
    Sep 28, 02:12pm

Wonderful all around.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Sep 28, 02:34pm

Nice works, Bill. Especially like "A Piece of Him". Good selections, Nicolette.

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Sep 29, 05:46pm

I'm a big fan of your work, Bill! loved these three and so glad you have them up at A-Minor! Congratulations to you and Nicolette!

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Sep 29, 07:28pm

Bill, posted to the website. These three jewels are worth going back to often.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 29, 08:06pm

Gloria, Sheldon, Sam, Meg, MaryAnne--thank you for your comments--so gratifying to read!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.