Forum / From Blue Fifth Review - Summer Quarterly - White - now online

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Aug 30, 02:48am

The Summer Quarterly features new work by Jenny Baker, Rachel Dacus, Diana Henning, Dave Malone, Nora Nadjarian, and Linda Simoni-Wastila

http://bluefifthreview.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/summer-quarterly-white-august-2011-11-15/

Enjoy.

Sam Rasnake & Michelle Elvy

• Img_0654-2.thumb
    MaryAnne Kolton
    Aug 30, 03:56am

Sam and Michelle, As usual this is a gorgeous piece of work. Congratulations!

• Night_chorus_book_cover.thumb
    Joani Reese
    Aug 30, 02:04pm

Just went there and dove into the cool, smooth writing. Loved Linda's piece, so nuanced. The photograph by Jenny Baker was a long, icy drink, and Rachel Dacus' poem lovely. Great issue, Sam and Michelle.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Aug 30, 02:41pm

The white issue is fabulous! My fav's were Linda's story, simply wrencing piece. And the amazing poem by Rachel Dacus. Thanks to Sam and Michelle for presenting such great work!

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Aug 31, 01:28am

Thank you Sam and Michelle! My internet's been sporadic (thanks to Irene) and I finally got to see the issue. The photo - wow! Dazzling. All the stories, the poems moving.

My own story, of course, was not pulled out of a hat; there's always the personal hiding in my fiction. Thank you all for reading and kind words. Peace...

• Myra.thumb
    Myra King
    Sep 06, 12:59am

This issue is great - wonderful photographs, the stories and poems resonated and Linda's piece was mind turning. Loved it! I also love the easy reading layout too.
    Well done Sam and Michelle.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Sep 06, 10:21pm

Very well done. Excellent issue. Design, art, editing, writing...all top notch.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.