Forum / New group; New Group: Publications 2011

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jul 15, 02:33am

I changed the group from month to year--anyone who has had anything published in 2011, please add it to this group.

We'll have everything in one place.

It will be a cornucopia of creativity!

GROUP DESCRIPTION:

If you had anything published in 2011, please list it here.

Feel free to link to the publication as well.

This will be an easy place for Fictionaut members to see your accomplishment(s).

Congratulations!

• Dscf0571.thumb
    David Ackley
    Jul 15, 02:41am

Great idea, Bill. It should help preserve The Forum for discussions of ideas and craft along with the identification of events and resources that are more to its purpose.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jul 15, 02:46am

Thanks, David. I'm all for cleanliness and organization. (You wouldn't know that from looking at my office though!)

• Myra.thumb
    Myra King
    Jul 15, 07:58am

I think it's a great site to support those mags/publishers who support us. (In naming them or putting up their links)

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Jul 15, 10:33am

Thanks so much, Bill. I see you've been proactive and started 2012 as well. Please, if you have some spare time, I have computer files to organize (not to mention the stacks and stacks of hard drafts piled around my desk) ;^) Peace...

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jul 15, 12:21pm

Linda,
    "Proactive." Haha!
    I thought this would be a monthly thing, created two months, then switched to yearly. I'm not THAT forward thinking!

Wouldn't that be an interesting job to have, to be the person who organizes other people's stuff?

• Meg%20profile%20pic.thumb
    Meg Tuite
    Jul 15, 07:21pm

Like your idea, Bill, and signed up, but don't keep up enough over here at Fictionaut. I read in spurts and usually put stories in that have already been published. Would love to see your list!!! I keep mine at my blog so I know where I've been!
    I'm with Linda, though, an organizer of anything in my life would be welcome!!!
    Thanks so much, Bill!!!

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jul 16, 08:57am

Great idea, Bill.

• Canada_usa_2011_002.thumb
    Christopher Allen
    Jul 16, 09:06am

Hmmm. What if we've published stories this year that we have not posted on Fictionaut?

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jul 16, 10:44am

"What if we've published stories this year that we have not posted on Fictionaut?"

Good question.

I have a number of those too. Create new thread. Pop in the info and the link. (If you want to share.)

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jul 16, 01:30pm

This is a public group. No invitations necessary. Anyone can join and post to it. Please mention to anyone who might be interested.
    Thanks!

• 20130617_093957.thumb
    Kari Nguyen
    Jul 16, 07:23pm

Love the idea, Bill. Thanks!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.