PDF

Reciprocation


by Erin Zulkoski


"I have a prehensile tongue," he said matter-of-factly. "I know how to make you feel good."

Such confidence, I say. Prove it.

We're sitting on the couch, watching a movie, but not paying attention to it. We sit side-by-side, my leaning into him, and his arm is around me, holding me close to him. He's playing with my long hair, running his fingers through it.

He sits up straight, taking his arm back, and pushes me so I'm lying on my back. He gives me a look--one eyebrow raised, a smirk on his face, and says, "oh, I'll show you, alright."

He unfastens my jeans and slowly moves them down my thighs, and he leans forward and begins kissing my legs as he removes my pants. I sigh happily as I relish the feel of his lips on my skin. I can feel my flesh tingle with goosebumps.

Once my jeans are off and flung haphazardly over the back of the couch, he moves between my legs, and kisses my knees, my inner thighs, giving little licks between kisses.

Next, he grabs the waistband of my panties with his lips and gently tugs them down, exposing me to him. I lift up my ass off the couch so he can remove them quicker. I have an idea of what he's about to do, and want him to get started immediately.

The panties get tossed onto the floor and he is massaging my inner thighs with his strong, big hands. His thumbs are close to me, and I inhale sharply as he begins teasing me with them. All this time, his gaze is locked firmly on me, and is unwavering.

"Let me know how I'm doing, okay? Tell me what you like."

He leans forward and begins kissing the inside of my legs, soft and slow. His hands are now grabbing my ass and squeezing.

Suddenly, his head disappears between my legs again and I can only see the top of his head, when I can keep my eyes open, that is.

Prehensile tongue is right...he's moving it in me, on me, and around me. Flicking and wagging that tongue of his, nibbling at me with his lips, sucking hard on me.

Harder, with more intent, his tongue exploring me on the inside, taking me into his mouth.

I was in another world--his world. I never wanted to leave.
Endcap