PDF

N62


by Arthur Chan


Welcome aboard the N62. The N62 is proudly sponsored by Keggs, Pyton and Trigum Foot Spray.

Before this instructional video begins, please ensure that all personal belongings are stowed away in overhead compartments, or are placed securely under your seat. Our final destination is Fewgate. The approximate travel time will be seven hours and sixteen minutes. This vehicle will make a stop-over at Donton for precisely 20 minutes. During this time, please feel free to alight the N62 and explore the small town once famous for its apple strudels and local handicrafts.

The N62 can reach to speeds of up to 260 miles per hour, so please ensure seat belts are securely fastened at all times. When the fasten seat belt sign is switched off, you may explore the facilitates aboard the N62, including our array of restaurants and games room. For more information on this train and its facilities, please refer to the informational leaflet in your front seat's pocket.

During travel, if you experience any level of discomfort, please press the red train attendant button on your handrest and our staff will promptly assist you. Paper bags are available, and are located underneath your seat. Washrooms and showers will be out of service until the train has attained a steady speed.

We are about to depart the station, please ensure your seat belt is securely fastened. Thank you once again for traveling with the N62, we hope you have a pleasant journey.
Endcap