Discussion → hey dudes

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Dec 17, 01:20am

*waves
    i um, i, good group
    let's write

actually this week i'll work on posting lst year's for anyone who didn't get a copy
    conversely, there will be a second print-run to go with this first print-run so if anyone would like one, message me a p.o. box or somwhere you accept literary mail.
    that column on the right should also say cover art by cooper renner.
    should anyone have art or like to commission some artists for art within the pages let 'em know we don't pay, ha.
    n

• Photo_on_1-21-15_at_3.05_pm.thumb
    Kathy Fish
    Dec 17, 03:26pm

hi Nicolle, I'm going to try this, yes!

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Dec 19, 05:36am

yes!! awesome :) thank you K

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Dec 21, 10:25pm

I'm in too!

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Dec 21, 11:03pm

I'll give it a crack, too!

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Dec 28, 06:09pm

awesome!
    so, i just spoke with our printer. for a few reasons, i'm actually going to try to have issues printed for february. which would mean works would have to be in in around a month or so. conversely, if that isn't enough time, you could just be in next year's project. which would then be the 2 am project. nbd no big deal, all are welcome, and i know all are always busy so...
    just a thought to ADD PRESSURE TO OUR COOKER IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FOR THIS ISSUE GET BACK BY LIKE JAN 15 IF NOT ENOUGH TIME THEN JUST BE IN NEXT YEAR OR LIKE THE YEAR AFTER THAT KTHNXBYESMOOCHES
    but it would be cool to have you this year, too

• Photo_1_.thumb
    Matt DeVirgiliis
    Jan 05, 06:29pm

I'm going to write something up. If I send it next week will it be in time?

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Jan 10, 12:46am

hey all! there is still time :) jan 20 is the deadline to make it into this print-run.
    conversely, should you feel that you need more time, submit thereafter and we will include you in next year's addition

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Jan 18, 05:58pm

JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO AND THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING 48 HOURS FOR THIS YEAR'S ISSUE TO GO DON'T FORGET THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR AND THE FOLLOWING YEARS HOWEVER THIS YEARS ISSUE IS THE ISSUE AT HAND AS OF LATE OKAY YES

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Jan 21, 01:03am

ANYTHING POSTED AFTER TODAY WILL GO IN NEXT YEAR'S ISSUE OKAY GOOD YES LOVELY MORE SOON WHEN WE ARE PRINTED THANK YOU EVERYONE TICKTOCK

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Jan 30, 01:32am

this year's 12 am project has been printed
    this year it is the 1 am project.
    let's re-cap:

the 12 am project is a black&white diy punk 'zine i publish once a year every year. this is our second year. we love the internet but a part of the point of this is to keep the b&w 'zine alive too! last year had a prompt. this year was busy so the prompt was the time 1 am.
    last year's contributors were:

-aaron lake smith
    -aaron burch
    -brett fogarty
    -cooper renner
    -jimmy chen
    -david erlewine
    -david varno
    -elizabeth ellen
    -john hammersley
    -henry rollins
    -heidi howard
    -sam pink
    -randall brown
    -gina abelkop
    -timmy waldron

this year's contributors are:

-matthew salesses
    -randall brown
    -steve fournier
    -john reed
    -kyle minor
    -pedro ponce
    -matt devirgilis
    -rick moody
    -cooper renner
    -mike young
    -sean lovelace
    -lauren becker
    -brad green
    -jamie gaughran-perez
    -scott garson
    -daniel passamaneck
    -timothy gager
    -brett fogarty
    -meg pokrass
    -catherine davis

all peeps who submitted past the deadline will be included in next year's issue.
    if you would like a copy you can email: wafflehq@gmail.com or ask me sometime.
    as you might have guessed, there were technical difficulties. for example, sam rassnake's piece just entirely disappeared at the printers? wtf? he gets to pick the prompt involving 3 am for next year.
    debate about a .pdf version for people to re-post and print their own copies of is on the table btw jb same for you = next year sorry about that

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Jan 30, 01:34am

OH SHIT I MEAN CRAP
    also susan tepper
    you and sam were on the same page and the printer lost the effing page. so listen, you and sam have to collaborate but get to pick the prompt involving 3 am for next year? sorry. worst printer

• Cf.thumb
    NE
    Jan 30, 02:02am

that would be 2 not 3
    no seriously

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Feb 06, 06:00pm

As Tenessee Williams said to his old aunt in "A Christmas Story" (when she gave him socks for Christmas: "Well I'm disappointed!"
    Seriously, Nic-- NO PROBLEM! SHIT HAPPENS.
    Sam & I will collaborate on next years prompt.

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Feb 06, 07:59pm

Agree with Susan, Nicolle. Not a problem at all. That's a great group of writers in this year's edition. Wonderful.

• You must be logged in to reply.