Discussion → A Little Gem

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jul 05, 12:07pm

This site is a little gem. I am captivated by the stained glass sea logo. I really look forward to the mini-challenges each week! Thanks for setting this up

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jul 05, 12:21pm

ditto

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Jul 08, 01:15pm

I also think it is very cool. And the stuff people come up with boggles my mind. It's just so good and interesting and creative.

• Dsc_0162.thumb
    Michelle Elvy
    Jul 08, 08:54pm

Hey, wonderful to hear you all here. Thank you! We are loving all your contributions too. It is amazing what people can say in such little space. Susan -- the stained glass is from a picture of a window in the Juneau Public Library which I took some years back when we sailed up there; it is a beautiful thing in the middle of a cold grey place -- a gorgeous moment tucked into a northern urban landscape. Beauty is all around, I love it for the logo too, even if this site has nothing whatsoever to do with salmon!

By the way, we are looking for more themes, so if you have any, send them my way... We can always come up with them ourselves, but so far we've enjoyed the submissions from others, so help us keep the tradition alive!

• Sig_author.thumb
    Randal Houle
    Jul 11, 10:08am

The stained glass makes me nostalgic... the kokanee makes me hungry. :)

• Linda.thumb
    Linda Simoni-Wastila
    Jul 12, 03:40pm

Yes thank you -- once evening every week I sit down with a glass of wine and read all the amazing pieces. SO many different takes on the same theme. So much talent. Peace...

• You must be logged in to reply.