Forum / ELEVEN: a new Literary Magazine

• Kreuzberg,%20germany%201992.thumb
    Robert Vaughan
    Apr 13, 08:47pm

Fellow Fictionaut writers Helen Vitoria, Mel Boswell, Robert Kloss and I are among eleven writers assembling for a new literary project. In order to get this wonderful, inspiring project off the ground, we need your help! Please follow the link for more information:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/holly/eleven-a-free-digital-literary-magazine

Thanks for any and all support!

• Auth%20pic%20grease.thumb
    Mel Bosworth
    Apr 13, 08:57pm

I don't know who this Boswell character is, but he sounds like a fine fellow.

In all seriousness though, this could be a cool little project if it can get off the ground. Any word-spreading or friendly nudging is very much appreciated.

Hopefully we'll all stumble across the finish line in a few weeks.

Robert Vaughan
    Apr 13, 09:16pm

Oops...sorry, Mel! I meant Bosworth and you are the GUY! Thanks for posting and we will reach that finish line for sure!

• Mosaic_man_marcus.thumb
    Marcus Speh
    Apr 13, 09:22pm

sounds cool and i love the movie! (and the heart at the end!) do i understand you correctly that you'd like us to spread the word and help gather funding for the project which will result in a fine magazine whose first authors & artist are the eleven who're listed on the site?

• Auth%20pic%20grease.thumb
    Mel Bosworth
    Apr 13, 09:23pm

Ha! No sweat, Robert. "Boswell" has a nice ring to it.

Now let's run like crazy fools!

Robert Vaughan
    Apr 13, 09:30pm

Marcus,

Yes, we are looking for funding, we have to reach 1,000.00 before May 6th. And if spreading the word is the way you are able to help best, then PLEASE do so for us. The list of authors are at the website link listed above.

And Mel, I am running up that hill right beside you.

• Dscf4986.thumb
    Andrew Stancek
    Apr 13, 11:33pm

Are you also looking for more writers? The list seems to have ten at the moment. I would be happy to join.

Robert Vaughan
    Apr 14, 01:15am

I believe that the writers are all selected already Andrew but if you go to the site, Holly is on the bottom right corner. Contact her and let her know you are interested. Thanks for your interest!

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Apr 14, 09:27am

Good Luck on this new project to all the writers involved!

• Photo_on_2012-05-10_at_10.25.thumb
    Susan Gibb
    Apr 14, 10:36am

A fine group and I'm sure you'll be a success!

Robert Vaughan
    Apr 14, 12:03pm

Thanks to the Susans' Tepper and Gibb!!!! Much appreciated, of course.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.