Forum / Project Conversion

• Me_011.thumb
    Jennifer L. Lopez
    Feb 16, 02:05am

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by asking if you all will take a look at the work of fellow fictionaut Andrew Bowen.

I know some of you are already aware of his project, but for those of you who aren't, Project Conversions is Andrew's year-long look at world religions from the point of view of one looking to convert to said religions.

The general point is to foster a sense of open-mindedness and discourse as opposed to the religious tension that is so inciting in the world today. He explored Hinduism in January and is currently immersing himself in the Baha'i fath.

You can follow his progress at www.projectconversion.com where he blogs about his experience, in addition to posting pictures and videos and hosting occasional chats.

I think it's a great project and I personally am enjoying following him on this journey, so I wanted to share it with all of you as well.

Now, as you were. Back to your trading sex for faves and jellybeans ;-)

• 408a4808.thumb
    Kait Mauro
    Feb 17, 03:22am

Thanks like a cool project, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• Dark.thumb
    M
    Feb 17, 01:53pm

I've seen this, though I should be checking in more frequently. Thank you for the reminder!

• Me_011.thumb
    Jennifer L. Lopez
    Feb 20, 05:00am

You're welcome :-) I know I'm learning a lot, and hopefully other people will too.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.