Forum / My New Publications to Announce

• Gloriamindock200x274.thumb
    Gloria Mindock
    Jan 13, 04:46pm

Hi everyone-

Please check out an article in "The Green Door" about Cervena Barva Press. The magazine is an online journal published out of Belgium by Martin Burke, Editor.
    Here is the link:

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1qctk/THEGREENDOORIssueTwo/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=

I also just had 5 poems published in a French (International)Magazine called "Levure Litteraire."
    I am so excited about this. I was on the Editorial Board for this issue for the USA.
    I sent artwork from Irene Koronas and poems in French by Michael T. Steffen and Stella Vinitchi Radulescu and a video by Russian poet Andrey Gritsman reading in English and Russian at the Brooklyn Library.

Hope you enjoy the issue. To navigate easier, hit the English Translation on the Google toolbar.

Here is the link:
    http://www.levurelitteraire.com/

I share this out of pure excitement. It is a wonderful way to start out 2011 for me.

Thanks-
    Gloria

• Fictionaut.thumb
    W.F. Lantry
    Jan 13, 07:02pm

Gloria,

Thanks for this link to Levure Litteraire. It took me a little while to click around and find your poems, when I finally got there I read them with interest.

I was also excited to discover a poet whose work I hadn't read. Marlene Tissot really has a delicate touch with language, and I love her sensibilities and vision. Good stuff indeed!

Thanks,

Bill

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Jan 13, 07:07pm

Oh, I love this and your poems are fabulous Gloria!

Gloria Mindock
    Jan 13, 07:16pm

Thanks so much Bill and Susan for taking a look at the magazine and my poems.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Jan 15, 01:48pm

Enjoyed your poems, Gloria. Congratulations!

• 20130617_093957.thumb
    Kari Nguyen
    Jan 15, 05:40pm

Wonderful news, Gloria. Congrats! I look forward to reading.

Gloria Mindock
    Jan 15, 08:19pm

Thanks so much Bill and Kari. I hope 2011 keeps up like this!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.