Forum / Giraffes in Hiding

• Image.bedroom.009.expose.thumb
    Ann Bogle
    Oct 05, 02:06pm

Fictionaut writers Carol Novack and Ann Bogle will perform with musician Steve Davidowski at the Auricular Hour in Marshall, North Carolina tonight Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m. on the occasion of the launch of Carol Novack's delightfully illustrated book of poetic narratives called Giraffes in Hiding: the Mythical Memoirs of Carol Novack. If you're in New York, please come to hear us along with Patricia Eakins, Yuriy Tarnawsky, George Spencer, Bob Heman, and Vivien Demuth at the Happy Ending Lounge on Friday, Oct. 22 at 7 p.m.

http://www.happyendinglounge.com

Hope to see some of you there!

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Oct 05, 04:33pm

Sounds wonderful - Hope it goes well. Wish I could be there.

• With_ted_3.thumb
    Bill Yarrow
    Oct 05, 05:04pm

Would love to hear you read one day. Hope all your performances go well.

Ann Bogle
    Oct 06, 12:53am

Thanks, Sam and Bill. Carol Novack performs like no other. The musician Steve Davidowski lit her up. I played it sraight with fiction speeches. We performed at an old church in the heart of beautiful Marshall.

Tune in to Asheville FM on Sunday 5-6 p.m. when Jeff Davis interviews Ann Bogle for his show Word Play:

http://www.ashevillefm.org/

• Dsc_0321.thumb
    D'Arcy Fallon
    Oct 06, 08:06am

God that sounds fabulous. Wish I could be there. I'll tune in on Sunday.

Ann Bogle
    Oct 08, 12:48pm

Jeff Davis interviews Ann Bogle and airs excerpts of her Oct. 5 Marshall, NC reading on WordPlay at http://www.ashevillefm.org/wordplay on Sunday, Oct. 10 at 5-6 p.m. EDT.

Fictionaut and its writers are included in the program notes.

• S._tepper--nov--lighter.thumb
    Susan Tepper
    Oct 08, 02:44pm

Ann & Carol break a leg! Congratulations!

Ann Bogle
    Oct 10, 04:55pm

There was a schedule change at WordPlay--just learned of it at 5 p.m. I'll repost when I get a new date for the show. Thanks if you tuned in.

Ann Bogle
    Oct 20, 03:59pm

Carol Novack and Ann Bogle will perform readings from Carol Novack's newly launched Giraffes in Hiding. If you're in New York, please come to hear us along with Patricia Eakins, Yuriy Tarnawsky, George Spencer, Bob Heman, and Vivien Demuth at the Happy Ending Lounge on Friday, Oct. 22 at 7 p.m.

www.happyendinglounge.com

Hope to see some of you there!

• Innis_author_photo.thumb
    Julie Innis
    Oct 20, 04:47pm

Ann, thanks for posting this - looking forward it, and to Thursday.

• Darryl_falling_water.thumb
    Darryl Price
    Oct 20, 05:24pm

Wow! Sounds fantastic...best wishes.

• Pub%20bio%20pic.thumb
    Cherise Wolas
    Oct 22, 02:31am

Ann, the reading sounds great. I would love to be there, but have my parents in town for the weekend... but you never know, maybe I'll drag them along if I can make it!

• You must log in to reply to this thread.