Forum / Forty Minutes+ of Existence, More or Less

• Photo_00020.thumb
    strannikov
    Jul 05, 06:29pm

I can provide links if needed, but I here suppose the titles to suffice for most search engine functions. Both videos were produced (quite well) by Patreon-funded Melodysheep.

The respective titles with thumbnail descriptions:

1) Timelapse of the Entire Universe (10:50) brings viewers up to date with a ten-minute survey of the observable universe from the fabled Big Bang to the approximate present. (Don't blink right at the end.)

2) Timelapse of the Future (29:21--over twice as long, yes, but then it seems always to take longer for a condensed version of the elapse of 20 thousand trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion years to be recounted than for a similarly-timed [relying on exponential temporal progression] account of the elapse of a trifling c. 13.8 billion years) is perhaps deferential to some fanciful astrophysical surmises and guesswork but intriguing nonetheless. The narration concession that "time becomes meaningless" is ironically conceded only comparatively late in the video: you could comfortably cite the idea no more than five minutes in.

Enjoy! because they're pretty good, separately and/or back-to-back.

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Jul 06, 12:47am

Very nice. Thank you.

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Jul 06, 10:52am

I am going to need extensive psychotherapy just from *reading* your second paragraph, Eduard. Thanks! ;)

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jul 07, 10:43pm

Thanks for the post.

• You must log in to reply to this thread.