Forum / Easy Listening For Your Outdoor Saturday Brunch Date With You Friend Wh Works At That Tech Company And His Wife Who Works For A Non-Profit Dedicated To Putting On Fundraisers For People Who Have HIV But Who Have Enough Money To Avoid The AIDS

• Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Aug 15, 06:40pm
  • Angelcity1.thumb
    Chris Okum
    Aug 15, 06:41pm

V8 + Vodka = Typos.

• Post-26229-12790230958.thumb
    Iain James Robb
    Aug 15, 07:05pm

That is a long post title. Wow!

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Aug 15, 08:44pm

You want a REAL power drink get the new improved green V-8. Tastes terrible, but that's how you know it's good for you!! And surely a little vodka in it wouldn't hurt.

• Rebel.thumb
    Sally Houtman
    Aug 15, 09:45pm

Vodka is for wimps.

Toss a little lighter fluid in that V8.

It's the *only* way to listen to that kind of music.

:)

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Aug 16, 12:49am

That title is napalm.

Iain James Robb
    Aug 16, 09:38am

Matthew - There's an energy drink called Pussy that is actually the best energy drink I've ever imbibed by some miles. It has no taurine in it, so there's no plasticky cloying aftertaste such as you get with most energy drinks; it's lime, lychee and grapefruit flavoured and gets its caffeine content from guarana. It also contains camomile infusion. It gives a really nice relaxing high. I gave some to my Mum, who really liked it, and asked what they called it that for? Well, it was originally sold in London nightclubs, where the name was sort of a gimmick in order to make people crack innuendos at the bar when ordering it, so that they relied that way on word of mouth. This approach failed when they issued it on shop shelves. It's never really become popular. But it really is an excellent drink.

• Samuel Derrick Rosen
    Aug 16, 12:28pm

I've had a bit too many pussies tonight, I think I'll have just one more.

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Aug 16, 07:18pm

Careful, folks. A member has just posted a complaint on Fictionaut's Facebook page about "misogynistic" and "homophobic" comments in the forum. Seems to me we've been pretty well behaved, but you never know how some people might perceive comments that stray a tad from the straight and narrow.

• Samuel Derrick Rosen
    Aug 16, 09:31pm

Really? WOW Some folks are easily offended. I already made it clear that I don't discriminate on basis of gender.

• Samuel Derrick Rosen
    Aug 16, 09:32pm

or sexual preference.

Iain James Robb
    Aug 17, 10:17am

They can't get me on that one, anyway. I really was recommending an energy drink. The name of it has nothing to do with me.

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Aug 17, 03:19pm

Check the Facebook discussion. The words are getting harsh. https://www.facebook.com/groups/562814007195304/

• You must log in to reply to this thread.