Forum / HURRAH, Fictionaut!

• Photo_00020.thumb
    strannikov
    Jul 24, 11:59am

Public thanks and recognition here to Sally Houtman, Samuel Derrick Rosen, and Sam Rasnake for INVALUABLE editorial advice. Two somewhat casual tales rudely smashed together were retrieved and tightened and permitted to stand on their own by virtue of the attention given by these three generous Fictionauters.

I want also to thank also Mathew Paust and Gary Hardaway for sustained attention to my posted stories over the past many months, Carol Reid, Rachna K., and Gary V. Powell for welcome encouragement, and to all readers particularly of these two tales, "The Haunted Coins" and "The Invisible Corpse Candle".

Thanks no less to FICTIONAUT: this all happened here . . . HURRAH, FICTIONAUT!

• Frankenstein-painting_brenda-kato.thumb
    Sam Rasnake
    Jul 25, 01:49am

Good writing.

• Photo%2015.thumb
    Gary Hardaway
    Jul 25, 02:26am

Glad to have had some small beneficial literary effect.

• Mugshotme_(3).thumb
    Mathew Paust
    Jul 25, 07:07pm

Wh...where's my check?

• Photo_00020.thumb
    strannikov
    Jul 25, 10:23pm

Sam and Gary: grazie i spasibah.

Mathew: another of my narrators has absconded with my entire coin collection (I had no pair of Barber half-dollars, glad to report). He threatens to use his pocketsful for ill purpose, if the threatened novella he's to appear in (ever) comes to pass. If I intercept him, I will apply for an advance, this could take time . . .

• You must log in to reply to this thread.